148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DODGE THE FRUIT :: Read Our Full Review >>
8Bit Ninja is a simple, easy to learn, and free 2-D side scrolling dodging game. There's also a meta-game that involves gaining experience points and leveling up.
What's New-Critical crash fixes
App DescriptionWARNING! TOO ADDICTIVE TO PUT DOWN!
Meet 8bit the little ninja and help him avoid the angry crowd's fruit attack!
In this juicy ninja game, your goal is to survive as long as possible while avoiding waves of melons, coconuts, oranges, lemons and the ultra rare dragon fruits! Use your ninja weapon arsenal to blow the fruits into tasty pieces! Yummy!
8bit is not alone in his quest, meet his friends each with unique abilities!
- Nominated by Toucharcade forums as Game of the Week.
- "A game that typifies smartphone gaming at its best." - PocketGamer.co.uk
- "The game is extremely accessible and its touch controls are great." - TouchArcade.com
- "We loved 8bit Ninja and think it's a great game with fun retro graphics and extremely replayable." - SlideToPlay.com
- "You might just find it sneaking up and becoming your new iOS addiction." - GameZebo.com
- "Perfect for killing some time." - RazorianFly.com
- "Just pure old school joy. Five Stars." - Applala.com
- "If Apps were women, I would marry this one." - AustinAlaska (US)
Swipe with two fingers sideways to activate/deactivate Retro Mode!
-Simple and fun gameplay
-Beautiful pixel art graphics
-Addictive and tasty fruit slicing with various ninja weapons
-Multiple characters to choose from, each with unique abilities
-Earn XP while playing and level up your ninjas, just like a RPG!
-Fun coin collecting to buy more weapons in the shop
-Super secret RETRO mode!
Like 8bit on Facebook!
Please rate the game five stars for more cool updates!
January 29, 2014 New version 1.5.1
November 13, 2013 New version 1.5
August 24, 2012 New version 1.4
May 21, 2012 New version 1.3
April 28, 2012 New version 1.2
April 13, 2012 New version 1.1
April 03, 2012 Initial Release