Bug fix (in-app purchase buttons displaying incorrectly)
If you’ve missed the WEBINAR on ASTIGMATISM held in ECUADOR in Jan 2014, you can find all the TUTORIALS on EYE PRO in the video below. Thanks to the amazing organisation of Dr Eduardo Viteri, the Webinar was a great success and there were over 220 attendees from around the world. Dr Borasio’s talks are between 2:57:00 and 3:22:24 + between 4:22:57 and 4:41:51 and show how to use the most advanced and complex features of the app. http://meet79792352.adobeconnect.com/p9ohpu3hyte/. Facebook Event page:https://www.facebook.com/events/571282399614561/?previousaction=join&source=1
ONLY IN EYE PRO 2013:
• Brand new CATARACT OUTCOMES CALCULATOR (COC): calculate the mean biometry error +/- SD in a group of eyes.
• Analyze the outcomes of your phacos + email results to yourself
• File loaded via iTunes or URL (PC or Mac)
• Updated version of ASTIG PLOT: now it allows simultaneous plotting of 2 series on the same graph (different colors).
• Ideal to compare Pre and Post op astigmatism or 2 different series.
EYE PRO 2012:
• Toric IOL Calculator (takes into account the SIA; uses AL Vergence formula; "Auto ELP" option)
• Biometry post refractive surgery (BESSt 1, BESSt 2, Borasio IOLMaster® Myopic/Hyperopic Regression [BMR/BHR], Double K formula)
• Standard biometry (SRK/T, Hoffer Q)
• Surgically Induced Astigmatism (SIA) Calculator (K values or Refractions)
• Astigmatism Plotter for groups of eyes (Astig PLOT)
• Plots individual values and series' average + centroid
• Shows both VECTOR and ARITHMETIC Mean
• Visual Acuity Converter (Snellen/Decimal/LogMar)
• Refraction Converter (Corneal/Spectacle plane)
• Cartesian/Polar Notation Converter
• Optical formulas (Thin and Thick Lens Equation, Calculations with Custom Keratometric Indexes)
• SRK/T, Hoffer Q formula (approved by their Authors)
BIOMETRY POST LASER REFRACTIVE SURGERY:
• BESSt 1&2 (Pentacam® required)
• Borasio IOLMaster® Myopic/Hyperopic Regression (the latest - unpublished - formula. No need of any preop data)
• Double K adjustment for SRK/T, Hoffer Q, BESSt 1
TORIC IOL CALCULATORS:
• Toric IOL Calculator* (takes into account your SIA; uses the AL Vergence formula; "Auto ELP" option)
• Axis Misalignment calculator: estimates the axis of an implanted Toric IOL starting from pre and post-op refractions
SIA CALCULATOR FOR SINGLE CASES (AstigMaster):
• Vector Calculation of Surgically Induced Astigmatism (SIA) either using K values or Refractions.
• Also shows the cartesian (X;Y) conversion of the SIA vector (essential for statistical analysis)
SIA CALCULATOR AND PLOTTER FOR GROUPS OF EYES (Astig PLOT):
• Make amazing Astigmatism PLOTS for Congress presentations and Scientific Paper Submissions.
• Calculates the Group's ARITHMETIC and VECTOR Mean Astigmatism and Mean SIA (+/- SD)
• Uses doubled-angle polar plots (plots are AUTOSCALING to the max value in the series; plots show the CENTROID in red)
• Plots can be sent to you by email
• Data file uploaded via iTunes or URL (PC or Mac)
ASTIGMATISM CORRECTION REDUCTION CALCULATOR:
• Predicts final astigmatism following incision or Toric IOL misalignment
VISUAL ACUITY CONVERTER:
• Converts visual acuities between LogMar, Snellen and Decimal notation
CORNEAL-SPECTACLE PLANE CONVERTER:
• Converts Refraction between Corneal and Spectacle Plane for a given back-vertex-distance (BVD)
CARTESIAN-POLAR NOTATION CONVERTER:
• Converts Astigmatism from Polar (+3.25x30) to Cartesian Notation (X=1.63; Y=2.81). Essential when computing averages of refractions and for statistical analysis.
• Thick (GOF) and Thin Lens Equation (converts Ant r to corneal power and viceversa)
• Custom Keratometric Indexes-based calculations (converts Ant r to Corneal Power using custom KI)
*This calculator is intended EXCLUSIVELY for SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH and does NOT replace the brand-specific Toric IOL calculators.
- February 03, 2015 New version 1.7
- January 30, 2015 New version 1.6
- June 13, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $26.99
- June 08, 2014 Initial release