This version brings iOS 7 redesign. In addition it also improves the readability of the weight display.
••• Please read carefully before purchase •••
Emergency kitchen scale. The one and only kitchen scale for your iPad. The ultimate way for nerds to weigh cooking ingredients. The emergency kitchen scale for the rest of us.
Now you can measure weight of selected materials using your iPad! Weigh in style.
The best possible way to estimate a weight when there is no real kitchen scale at hand.
Use your iPad to weigh (estimate) the following:
• White Sugar
• Uncooked Rice
• Oat Flakes
• Cocoa powder
In order to use the Kitchen Scale you will need some sort of iPad screen protection (a sheet of plain paper at least).
Listed materials ONLY.
• Note that the weight measured is rather an estimate.
• The U.S. cup values are for orientation purposes only.
• Please make sure that your iPad does not come in contact with weighed ingredient.
••• DO NOT pour anything directly on the iPad! •••
- March 16, 2012 New version 1.1
- April 07, 2012 New version 1.2
- November 14, 2012 New version 1.3
- February 18, 2014 New version 2.0