Thank you for helping Corkulous be successful. Take a moment to write or update a positive review on Corkulous in the App Store. (Thanks!)
New in Corkulous Pro 2.4.1:
-Optimized for iPhone 5
-Support for iOS 6
Corkulous™ idea board is the incredible new way to collect, organize, and share your ideas. See the demo video: http://www.corkulous.com/
WHAT IS CORKULOUS?
Family Message Center, Kitchen Cork Board, Reminder Board, Simple Mind Map, Goal Manager, Vacation/Event Planner, Vision Board, Simple to-do list, Exam Study Aid, Lesson Planner, … and more!
HOW TO USE CORKULOUS?
Plan any kind of event, collaborate with friends and colleagues, manage project assignments, brainstorm something BIG, prepare or teach a lesson, track your goals, keep track of your kids' chore list, take notes, build a simple org chart, … and whatever else you might think of.
- Notes, Labels, Photos, Contacts, Tasks, Index Cards, and Arrow Flags
- Full board view with pinch zooming
- Search cork board items
- Email board snapshots as PDFs or images
- Export board PDFs via iTunes File Sharing
- Save images to Saved Photos album
- Unique back side of the cork board
- Excellent and proven customer support
- Oh yeah, did we mention it's FUN? !!
Corkulous (free version):
-Gives you a single board on your iOS device's collection to work with
-Connect with Dropbox folders and view (read-only) Corkulous boards shared by others
- iCloud Support: Store your cork boards in iCloud and automatically keep them up to date across all your iOS devices (requires iOS 5.0 or later)
- Dropbox Support: Store your cork boards in Dropbox, access them from all your iOS devices, and share them with other Dropbox users
- Multiple cork boards
- Nested cork boards
- Passcode lock main cork boards
- Export, Share, and Import Corkulous files
That's right, we LOVE positive feedback! Please be kind in your app reviews, tell others how you use Corkulous, and stay tuned for new and exciting features.
- March 28, 2012 New version 2.4
- September 19, 2012 New version 2.4.1