What's New* Huge improvement to our maps. They're more detailed, faster and look better - and they work offline.
* Faster downloads of our offline guides.
* Better guides, with more detailed restaurant suggestions, highlighting the dishes restaurants are well know for.
* Integration with Yelp so you can read through reviews of bars and restaurants when you have an internet connection.
* A stream of updates from the community for each city so you see the places that have just been discovered by Triposo travelers.
App DescriptionFrom the lush coast of the Caribbean to the highlands of the Andes, our Colombia Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Bogota, Cartagena and Medellin as well as detailed information for other travel destinations in Colombia.
Features of the Colombia Travel Guide by Triposo:
This free app brings you city guides for many cities in Colombia including Bogota, Cartagena and Medellin.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in Colombia we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Colombia.
* An offline map of Colombia and offline city maps for all major cities.
* A phrasebook with useful Spanish phrases.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on Colombia.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
May 11, 2013 New version 2.4.1
April 09, 2013 New version 2.3.2
February 23, 2013 New version 2.2.2
January 23, 2013 New version 2.2.0
November 30, 2012 New version 2.1.0
October 16, 2012 New version 2.0.2
February 17, 2012 Initial Release