• New dashboard allows you to quickly view your own and your family’s upcoming appointments and preventive care.
• Redesigned interface puts tools you need at your fingertips.
• Improved navigation lets you easily access facility information such as hours, locations, and directions.
Some things are easier to remember than others. For Northern California Kaiser Permanente members, remembering doctor’s appointments and immunizations just got easier with the latest version of our app.
Our fresh new app design allows you to quickly view important, timely information for you and your family.
• Receive appointment reminders and details for you and your family members’ scheduled visits – and if you need to, cancel or reschedule.
• Join a scheduled video appointment right from the app. If you'd like to schedule a video visit, call us and ask if a video visit is right for your symptoms.
• View your personal doctors and email them from your app.
• Schedule preventive health appointments such as well child, mammogram, and Pap appointments directly from the app.
• Call our 24/7 Appointment and Advice line at anytime from anywhere.
• Receive quick tips on pressing health topics and how Kaiser Permanente can help.
KP Preventive Care: We remember so you don't have to!
After you download and launch the app, you’ll be asked for your kp.org user name and password. If you are a member and don’t yet have a kp.org user name and password, you can register from the app – just tap “Sign In Help” and follow the prompts.
- March 07, 2015 New version 4.0.0
- July 26, 2014 New version 3.3.1
- June 11, 2014 Initial release