What's NewNew feature: You can now turn on and off the countdown minutes and seconds for an even cleaner, simpler look!
App DescriptionDuration is the simple, elegant and visual countdown timer. The beautiful interface is designed to time the duration of your everyday tasks, down to the second.
The large, visual countdown makes it easy to comprehend just how much time is left - perfect for kids who can't tell time yet or when watching from far away, or for anyone who thinks numbers are pretty boring.
Use Duration for:
• Timing kids' activities
• Timing lectures and presentations
• Your workout session intervals
• Playing games, like chess, charades or word games. Board games don't have to be boring with a time limit!
• Two-minute toothbrush sessions
• Baking or cooking
• Anyone who have trouble reading a traditional watch or countdown timer with digits only
• Supports iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s and iPod touch with no black bars
• Set the time in minutes and seconds (the official, built-in timer does not count seconds).
• Large, beautiful, easy to read graphics and numbers tell the time with a quick glance - people of all ages can understand the countdown!
• Timer works in background, feel free to use other apps while Duration counts down and notifies you when time is over!
• Optional Tick Tock sound with increased tension the last 10 seconds - perfect for games!
• Remembers your last timer settings
• 8 beautiful, crisp color themes
• 5 different sound alarms (optional)
• Optional Vibration alert
• Flashing orb and flowing sparks tell you the time is up!
Note: Duration counts down minutes and seconds, and is meant for countdowns up to an hour in length - not for counting down to events far off in the future. The mute button must be set to OFF and the volume turned up for alarm sounds to be heard, as recommended by Apple.
February 11, 2014 New version 1.35
October 25, 2013 New version 1.3
December 10, 2012 New version 1.2
February 17, 2012 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release