Updated for iOS 8.3
Everyme is the private social network. We believe most stories are meant to be shared with your closest friends and family, not with 500 random acquaintances. With Everyme, you can share like you do in real life, in intimate Groups.
A Group is a private news feed between you and the people you'd like to share with. It's private and secure, so you no longer need to worry about who sees what. And because a Group is created from your address book, you don't need to convince everyone to sign up for yet another service in order to receive your stories, it just works.
• Create a Group for your family, your coworkers, your best friends, your high school buddies, your significant other, and more.
• Groups are completely private, enjoy peace of mind!
• Not everyone has to be on Everyme for it to be fun! Your friends with iPhones will love using the app, but anyone with a phone or email address will be able to reply to your stories via our beautiful emails and texts.
• Change the cover photo in your Group to match - a Family portrait for your Family Group or a picture of you and your best friends for your Friends Group.
- June 22, 2015 New version 1.8.3
- November 14, 2014 New version 1.8.1
- June 25, 2014 New version 1.7.1
- March 31, 2014 New version 1.7.0
- December 24, 2012 New version 1.6.6
- October 21, 2012 New version 1.6.5
- September 26, 2012 New version 1.6.4
- September 20, 2012 New version 1.6.3
- August 04, 2012 New version 1.6.2
- July 18, 2012 New version 1.6.1
- June 19, 2012 New version 1.6
- May 22, 2012 New version 1.5.1
- May 17, 2012 New version 1.5
- April 20, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- April 10, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- April 09, 2012 Initial release