What's New- Maps have been reintroduced to the picker view.
- Evernote Settings are easier to find under a new Evernote heading.
- Your default Evernote Notebook can be set while signing in to the app.
- Your default Evernote Notebook can be changed in Evernote settings.
- Crop has been added to a new overflow menu in More Tools.
- Annotations can all be cleared at once using the “Clear Annotations” option under the overflow menu.
- “Open in” has been added as a sharing option, which lets you send your annotated images directly to any installed apps that accept images.
App DescriptionRedesigned to take advantage of iOS 7 features.
Skitch lets you communicate important ideas in an instant. Snap a photo, mark it up, and send it on. Make your message clear with arrows, stamps, text, shapes, and more. Getting your point across has never been easier.
Your ideas. Fast.
→ Snap a photo and mark it up by pointing the arrow, then tapping the button
→ Use the predefined arrow, add text, and point out what is important
→ Send it to your coworkers, classmate, or friends instantly
→ Tap a picture to add arrows, stamps, shapes, text, highlights, and freehand pencil annotations
→ Crop or pixelate an image to show only the essential content
→ Add a quick caption to your image to provide context
→ Send marked up snapshots via email, SMS, or AirDrop
→ Post to a social media stream for your friends and followers to see
→ Display your annotations with AirPlay
→ Create a unique link to your image and more with Evernote
→ Grab a picture of something at work and share with meeting attendees
Some ways to use Skitch:
→ At work: Snap a picture of a whiteboard and add your take to send to the team
→ At home: Need something repaired? Snap a photo, mark it up to identify the problem and send it off
→ For yourself: Take a snap of a bill or document, pixelate personal details and save it to Evernote
Skitch is free to download and use. It is part of the Evernote family of apps that are designed to help you remember everything, communicate simply and get things done.
January 29, 2014 New version 3.1.0
November 07, 2013 New version 3.0.4
October 22, 2013 New version 3.0.3
October 09, 2013 New version 3.0.2
September 27, 2013 New version 3.0.1
September 26, 2013 New version 2.6.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release