With this version of Web Clipper for Safari 13, you can save web pages, highlight and annotate screenshots, add tags, clip Gmail messages, and more.
- Clip entire web pages (*without* the ads!) or just a selection
- Save articles in simplified view or with all formatting intact
- Clip Gmail threads and attachments
- Use custom clip formats for popular sites like Amazon, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Clip to a specific notebook and add tags for easy organizing
- Access your clips on any device
- Take a screenshot of a web page or article in your browser
- Annotate directly on the screenshot
- Mark text, add shapes and stamps on the screenshot
- Highlight key text from any website or article
- Use text and visual annotations to draw attention
- Share and email clips, or create a unique URL link
- Clip web pages or articles as bookmarks in Evernote, including the title, URL, and a short description of the webpage
• Save web pages, articles, and PDFs
When you find useful information online, clip it to Evernote. Save full page screen captures or just the parts you want to remember, without the clutter of ads and headlines.
• Better than a bookmark
No more searching from scratch. No more dead links. Clipped content is always available in your Evernote account, whenever and wherever you need it.
• Annotate screenshots
Take a screenshot of a webpage, then add text, callouts, or annotations to highlight important information so you never forget why you saved it.
• Organize on the fly
Add tags and remarks, edit titles, and save content to any notebook you choose so it’s easy to find it again later.
- October 21, 2019 Initial release
- November 04, 2019 New version 126.96.36.199
- November 11, 2019 New version 188.8.131.52
- December 17, 2019 New version 7.12.3
- December 24, 2019 New version 7.12.4
- July 14, 2020 New version 7.12.7
- November 12, 2020 New version 7.13.6