This game is designed to be played with your kids while waiting for food in restaurants. The games are short like tic-tac-toe, but involve basic math skills and a winning strategy. You could use real sugar packets, but this simulation is less messy and more challenging.
• One or two players can play using three difficulty settings
• It's a lifestyle app that lets adults enjoy dining out with young children
• This game does not make any noise (on its own)
• Recommended for ages 8+
• Can be used with younger children to teach them to take turns
• Runs on all iOS devices
HOW TO PLAY
Object: Make your opponent pick the pink sugar.
Rules: The game starts with a random number of sugars. Players take turns removing 1, 2 or 3 sugars.
- Easy: Stationary sugars
- Medium: Moving sugars
- Hard: 10-second timer and sugars can float off-screen
Number of Players:
- One Player: Play against the computer. The computer is harder to beat when the difficulty setting is increased.
- Two Players: Place the device between the players and take turns picking sugars. Avoid getting stuck with the pink sugar.
• The app runs on all iOS devices including iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and supports Retina HD display
• Requires iOS 3.1 or later
- April 08, 2012 Initial release