148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: WITH GUST-O :: Read Our Full Review >>
LostWinds2: Winter of the Melodias takes all the wind play from the original and ups the ante. A lot.
What's NewBug fixes and support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5, iPad mini, 4th generation iPad.
App DescriptionThe award-winning, enchanting âLostWindsâ adventure continues! Amazing new season-switching gameplay. Incredible new wind powers at the tips of your fingers. Beautiful visuals. Expansive new environments to explore. Charming new characters, and an absorbing storyline. Each element builds on the success of the first game to make âLostWinds 2: Winter of the Melodiasâ an unmissable experience on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Switch seasons back and forth between Winter and Summer at will, and use all Enril the Wind Spiritâs awesome new elemental powers - plus those from the first game - to successfully guide and protect the young boy Toku. Evil Balasar has sent a poisonous, powerful adversary and a host of new minions to thwart your ongoing battle to lift his curse and save the enchanting world of Mistralis.
A quest to rescue Tokuâs mother, Magdi, becomes a race against time through spectacular and richly interactive new regions of Mistralis. Toku and Enril journey through the picturesque Summerfalls Village â now beset by a sinister eternal winter and living in fear of Snow Monsters - to the frozen mountains of Chilling Peaks and the magnificent, seemingly deserted Melodia City. They come to realize that the shadowy hand of Balasar has entwined Magdiâs immediate fate with the disappearance of the ancient Melodia people centuries agoâŚ
- Harness the brilliance of nature: Sonte, Spirit of Seasons' astonishing powers let you instantly transform Mistralis between Summer and Winter at will to aid your progress
- Frozen Winter ponds and waterfalls become teeming Summer pools in which Toku can dive and unlock secrets
- Form snowballs from the air or manipulate moisture-laden clouds to help with your quest
- Master Enrilâs rediscovered incredible cyclone power, using it to transport Toku, smash powerful enemies and even drill through the rock around you
- Expansive new regions of Mistralis provide spectacular arenas for Tokuâs jumps and glides
- New enemies and familiar foes to buffet, smash, freeze, burn and douse
- New characters to befriend and puzzles to solve on your adventure to reveal the secret of the Melodiasâ disappearance..
- Includes Game Center integration and Achievements
- The âSnapshotâ feature lets you add game characters to your own photos and share with friends
GIFT THIS APP: Click the âBuy Appâ arrow on the App Store
ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Fantasy Violence.
Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB.
Australian Government Classification Board classification: G
We are collecting statistics to help us target further improvements to our iOS games. This version of the game sends a tiny one-off packet of data to Frontier - an anonymous snapshot of what hardware, iOS version and language settings are in use only. No personal information is ever recorded.
The high resolution images featured on this page were taken from iPhone 4S and the new iPad. The actual image quality this universal app delivers will vary depending on the processing capabilities and screen resolution of the device on which you run the game.
November 15, 2012 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
November 15, 2012 New version 1.2
July 28, 2012 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
June 30, 2012 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release