Fix compatibility issue with iOS8
Thanks for using Cross DJ Remote! Please take some time to support us and rate our app :)
This remote application requires CrossDJ Free available on MacApp Store.
Also compatible with the full version CrossDJ
"If you already have Mixvibes’ CrossDJ Free, this could be the killer app you’ve been looking for" (expertreviews.co.uk)
With CrossDJ Remote, you are getting a stylish and easy solution to remotely control CrossDJ Free with an iPod Touch or an iPhone.
You can easily control remotely most functions of CrossDJ Free (MixVibes’ twice awarded best software of the year in 2010 and 2011) by simply creating a network linking your computer and your Apple device. CrossDJ Remote does not require an internet connection.
When you connect your iPod Touch or iPhone and computer with CrossDJ Remote in a club, you can leave the DJ booth and go dance with the crowd while keeping control of the mix. At home, you can chill on your couch and mix with audio effects, switch to another track, create loop, locators etc.
CrossDJ Remote was designed hand in hand with our award winning development team and our Pro DJ team. This gem of technology and comfort of use will make your sets more creative and definitely more fun.
On your iPod Touch or iPhone, CrossDJ Remote includes most controls from our ‘U-MIX CONTROL PRO’ DJ controller:
- FX, automatic loops, locators and more
- Pitch Bend
- Preview playing of track before loading in player
- Precise beat matching system
- Audio FX
- Cross-fader, volume and pitch sliders
- Jog wheels for scratch
- Seamless responsiveness for precise mixing and scratchin.
- Track info display (name, time, BPM, pitch…)
- Track browsing, synchronized with CrossDJ Free
- Does not require Internet access
- August 10, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- March 08, 2013 New version 1.3.0
- December 30, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 15, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- October 18, 2014 New version 1.3.2