In addition to the recent 1.1 update, this minor update adds compatibility for devices using iOS 5.
New Features from Version 1.1:
- Game Center Leaderboard added to Challenge mode. See how you rank globally or against friends.
- Achievements have been moved to Game Center.
- Your astronaut is slightly smaller to fit through narrow gaps better.
- Invulnerability period (after hitting an obstacle) has been extended slightly.
- A 'next stage' button has been added between missions to avoid having to return to the main menu.
- Twitter functionality has been added. Choose to tweet about achievements and high scores.
- Links to more great games by this developer.
That's one small step for man...
Strap on your space suit and shoot for the stars! Recent meteor activity has uncovered a treasure trove of rare space gems on the moon! It's the perfect opportunity for a young, brave intergalactic space traveler to strike it rich!
But you'll have to overcome near insurmountable dangers if you are to succeed. Everywhere you look there are are asteroids, missiles and even UFO's out to get you! You'll have to rely solely on your trusty jet-pack if you want to make it home alive. Good luck!
One Giant Leap features bright colorful graphics, 10 exciting stages, and a challenge mode to really put your skills to the test.
*Recommended for iPhone 4 and later models
- June 09, 2014 Initial release