What's New- iOS 3.x crash fix.
- Bug Fixes.
- Added calorie calculation using heartrate sensors.
- Added vibration for interval cues option.
- Added option to include log note in Facebook post.
App DescriptionWant to ride better, smarter, and faster? Whether you are just a beginning rider or a veteran racer, Cycle Log is the all-in-one fitness solution that will take you and your ride to the next level!
Get the only app in the App Store with GPS mapping, interval timers, voice cues, ANT+ sensor integration*, syncing to both DailyMile and RunKeeper, and Game Center integration!
Have all the functions and more of an expensive Garmin bike computer using your GPS-enabled iPhone at a tiny fraction of the cost.
Experience your ride, run or walk the way you want it!
✭ TRACKED DATA DISPLAYS ✭
• Completely customizable swipe to switch displays
• Both portrait and landscape modes supported
• Time elapsed or time countdown
• Distance traveled
• Average pace (min/mile or min/km) or speed (mph or kph)
• Current pace or speed
• Current interval countdown
• Calorie counter
• Heart rate*
• Estimated finish time for a target distance and distance countdown
• Ghost pace - how far ahead/behind you are
• Custom wallpaper
✭ GPS TRACKING ✭
• Metric or imperial units
• GPS signal strength meter
• Accelerometer and GPS based auto-pause
• Background mode enabled with iOS4 (only on iPhone 3GS+)
✭ MAP DISPLAY ✭
• Can be displayed during ride
• Saved for post-ride analysis.
• Distance markers and split times
• Find more bike paths with OpenCycleMap (see http://www.openstreetmap.org)
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
✭ SENSOR SUPPORT ✭
• Heart rate strap and bike speed/cadence/power/footpod sensors supported*
• *Requires WahooFitness fisica sensor or Blue SC or HR (see http://www.wahoofitness.com/?aff=5114)
✭ SOCIAL MEDIA ✭
• Sync workouts with RunKeeper, the largest fitness community around - 6 million strong
• DailyMile syncing to share your ride with 150,000+ other fitness enthusiasts
• Automatically post your stats and a map of your ride with FaceBook and Twitter instantly
✭ VOICE CUES ✭
• Cues for each interval timer
• Manual volume control
• Distance & Duration
• Clock time
• Halfway point
• Average/current/interval/split pace
• Average/current speed
• Heart rate*
• Ghost pace
• Music can be paused or ducked for audio cues.
✭ MULTIPLE ACTIVITY TYPES ✭
• Includes: Cycling, Running, Walking & Swimming
• Plus, add an unlimited number of more activity types using METs
✭ CUSTOM INTERVAL TIMERS ✭
• Set multiple intervals by time or distance (down to the second or yard)
• Set the number of loops per workout
• Option to exclude warm-up and cool-down from being counted in your stats
• Free Couch to 5k workout program
✭ IPOD INTEGRATION ✭
• Choose songs, podcasts, or playlists in-app to play at the start of your ride
• Set music to play according to what interval is running
• Pause or change tracks during your ride in-app
✭ GAME CENTER ✭
• Accomplish 29 goals and achievements with the first ever Game Center integration for a fitness app.
✭ SLIDE TO PAUSE ✭
• Slider prevents accidentally pausing or stopping the tracking mid-ride
✭ AUTO SCREEN DIM ✭
• Conserves battery power
• Touch the screen to re-engage brightness
✭ HISTORICAL LOGS ✭
• Shows time, distance, pace/speed, splits data, intervals (if any), calories burned, and map of the route
• Profile graph of pace/speed/elevation/heart-rate
• Summary total data
• Manually add ride or treadmill data
• Easy bulk CSV export of your data
• GPX/TCX route export
• Multiple split break-downs
• Share maps via email
September 28, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
September 05, 2012 New version 1.2.1
August 22, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
January 10, 2012 Initial Release