Fixed bugs for iOS 8.
Some fixes for better performance.
Add full size support.
Please check more information on the Pop Camera Facebook Page !!! (http://www.facebook.com/popcamera)
Featured in App Store. New & Noteworthy in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, China, Taiwan, Mexico, etc. this week's iPhone App in Japan, What's Hot in China, USA and UK.
Are you a toy camera lover ?
If so, PopCamera is the one that you have been waiting for!
PopCamera is a collection of unique and funky camera types that will give you the sense of analog feel and will bring the originality of the "toy camera".
You can choose a wide range of shots, such as a single shot, a various range of successive shots including 2, 4, 8, 9, 12, 16, and double exposure shot. You can also choose your favourite filters from a wide range of 19 amazing films.
PopCamera is easily linked to the social networking sites like Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter so that you can instantly share your Pop life with your friends.
To make it even easier for you to use PopCamera, Mr Pop will assist you to navigate!
1) 10 funky design cameras are one of the most important features of PopCamera.
The design of each camera is very unique, funky and very amiable, which makes it as if you are using the real toy camera.
2) A wide range of shot types is available, including 1, 2, 4, 8, 9, 12, 16 successive shots, a double exposure shot and square shot. All you have to do is just choose your favourite shot type depending on what you feel like using at that time.
3) A wide range of 19 amazing films is available.
(1) Mr Pop Film (Normal effect)
(2) High Contrast B/W Film (High Contrast Black&White effect)
(3) Yellow Fever Film (Sepia effect)
(4) Sharp Shooter Film (High Contrast effect)
(5) Hippie Out Film (Old School effect)
(6) Peppermint Film (Green effect like Kodak Cross Process)
(7) Rubbie Eyes Film (Red effect like Fuji Cross Process)
(8) Blue Print Film (Blue effect like Agfa Cross Process)
(9) Big Boss Film (Low Saturated effect)
(10) Welcome Back 1970 Film (Like 1970's effect)
(11) Yo Yo Yo Film (Yellow effect)
(12) Not Another Vintage Film (Original Vintage effect)
(13) Sunshine Film (Exposed film effect)
(14) Noisy Pop Film (High sensitivity effect)
(15) Low Contrast B/W Film (Low Contrast Black&White effect)
(16) Hysteria Film (Rainbow Color effect)
(17) Saturday Light Film (Disco Color effect)
(18) Bondi Film (Low Saturated with Yellow Color Based effect)
(19) Blue Minus Film" (Light Blue Color effect)
This wide range will never make you bored!
4) Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and Email are supported.
As well as saving a photo in your camera roll, you can upload your photo to other services to share your Pop life with your friends and families.
5) Mr Pop
Mr Pop is a navigator of Pop Camera. You will soon like him.
- iOS 7.1 +
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus users.
- People who love toy cameras.
Lastly, I must confess that I am a toy camera freak myself. I really love using a various types of toy cameras in my real life, so my initial concept of Pop Camera is to bring real toy cameras to iPhone.
As the saying says "Failure is a stepping stone to Success" and this applies to photo shooting as well. Just relax and practice as many times as you need by trial and error and this will make you to become a master of PopCamera! Please enjoy our pop world !!!
=== New features on the way ===
- A complete new interface for iOS 8 + by Swift
If you have enquiries or problems about Pop Camera:
- January 05, 2012 Initial release
- January 17, 2012 New version 1.1
- April 05, 2012 New version 1.2
- May 27, 2012 New version 1.3
- August 12, 2012 New version 1.4
- November 06, 2012 New version 1.5
- September 10, 2013 New version 1.6
- September 20, 2013 New version 1.7
- October 07, 2013 New version 1.7.1
- October 11, 2014 New version 1.8