• Why was the scarecrow such a spectacular meteorologist? Because he was outstanding in the field.
• In other news, now you can see both tonight and tomorrow morning’s hourly forecasts at the same time. Great for planning a night out. Or your walk home the next morning. Or your walk to church. We’re here to help.
• Is the glass half full or half empty? No need for philosophy. Look at our forecast graph, complete with forecasted accumulation of rain and snow. (Precip accumulation is in the history graph, too.)
• You know that joke we made about reducing crashes? haha jk, but THIS time, crashes are totally way down...
• Bugs have been reduced, security has been improved. As yet, no updates on our search for the meaning of life.
Weather Underground for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch is your everything weather app. Powered by our network of 190,000+ personal weather stations, this app provides hyper-local forecasts and current conditions, interactive radar, customizable alerts, and much more to ensure you’re always prepared for whatever the weather brings.
• Get current conditions from local weather stations or drop a pin in your neighborhood
• Stay updated with the best weather data including temperature, “feels like”, wind speed
and direction, today’s rain accumulation, humidity, dew point, visibility, and pressure
• Swipe through hour-by-hour and 10-day forecasts including chance of precipitation and daily
• Compare today’s weather with local historical data
• Report local weather and hazards to help your community
• Monitor air quality, UV risk, and local flu outbreaks with the Health tile
• Know when first and last light will happen with the Sunrise/Sunset tile
• View the weather map’s improved layers including weather stations, radar, satellite, heat
map, rain accumulation, crowd reports and more
• Scroll through time with our interactive play-bar for radar and satellite
• Track global storms on the Hurricane and Tropical Storm tile
Get all your weather data at a glance with Weather Underground for Apple Watch. Quickly view current conditions, hourly and 10-day forecasts from local weather stations, and stay ahead of the storm with severe weather alerts and radar.
WIDGETS, ALERTS, & MORE!
• View weather at a glance in your notification center with forecast and radar widgets for iOS 8
• Keep an eye out for extreme weather with severe weather alerts
• Discover real-time weather on webcams around the world
• View stunning weather photos with the WunderPhotos tile
• Access Weather Underground’s wealth of online resources including ski reports,
infographics, scientific discussion and more
• Geek out with the weather radio tile
• Customize your experience with light & dark modes, map types, units and rearrangeable tiles
“Weather Underground combines a slick design with a focus on really useful weather information.” - PC Magazine
“What really helps this weather app stand out is its “hyper-local” data from enthusiast weather stations around the world." - TIME Magazine
About Weather Underground: Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 180,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- March 17, 2012 New version 1.1
- April 20, 2012 New version 1.2
- May 11, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- October 17, 2012 New version 2.0
- December 13, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- January 29, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- March 06, 2013 New version 2.0.3
- August 16, 2013 New version 2.0.4
- November 21, 2013 New version 3.0
- December 14, 2013 New version 3.1
- February 13, 2014 New version 3.2
- April 16, 2014 New version 3.3
- April 28, 2014 New version 3.3.1
- July 10, 2014 New version 3.4
- September 27, 2014 New version 4.0
- November 03, 2014 New version 4.0.2
- November 25, 2014 New version 4.0.3
- April 22, 2015 New version 5.0
- May 21, 2015 New version 5.0.1
- August 05, 2015 New version 5.1
- October 06, 2015 New version 5.2
- October 31, 2015 New version 5.2.1
- November 21, 2015 New version 5.3
- December 05, 2015 New version 5.3.1
- January 23, 2016 New version 5.4
- February 13, 2016 New version 5.5
- February 23, 2016 New version 5.5.1