• Bug fixes
DIY Watch keeps you connected with your favorite DIY shows and how-to inspiration for your own home. Catch up with DIY’s distinctive programming and exclusive extras wherever and whenever you want. Updated daily with full TV episodes, clips and DIYnetwork.com original content. Peruse videos and find ideas on how to transform your own space.
Watch the latest full episodes and stream DIY Network live for no additional charge if you have a participating television service provider. Current service providers include:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Comcast XFINITY
• Google Fiber
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS
and hundreds more.
The newly redesigned DIY Watch app features:
• Stream DIY Network live right to your device whether you're on the go, at your desk or in your workshop. Just log in with the username and password provided by your television service provider.
• Convenient access to the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite DIY Network shows and hosts. To watch the latest episodes, log in with the username and password provided by your television service provider.
• Subscribe to any show and your Watchlist will update automatically whenever new content becomes available. The Watchlist also holds videos for you to resume watching at any time.
• Custom designs for iPad and iPhone offer tailored user experiences. Video viewing is synchronized across devices via iCloud.
• Up-to-date, full TV schedule.
• Closed captioning.
The list of available shows changes regularly along with our on-air schedule. DIY Watch can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews in the iTunes store.
Bugs? Content suggestions? We’re always trying to make this app even better. You can reach us at [email protected]
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 06, 2014 New version 2.2
- October 14, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- February 25, 2015 New version 2.3
- October 21, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- December 10, 2015 New version 3.0.2