• Adds support for more TV service providers
DIY Watch keeps you connected with your favorite DIY shows and how-to inspiration for your own home. Catch up with DIY’s distinctive programming and exclusive extras wherever and whenever you want. Updated daily with full TV episodes, clips and DIYnetwork.com original content. Peruse videos and find ideas on how to transform your own space.
Watch the latest full episodes for free through participating television service providers. Current service providers are:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Comcast XFINITY
• Google Fiber (new!)
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS
• Plus many more!
The DIY Watch app features:
• Convenient access to the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite DIY shows and hosts. To watch the latest episodes, log in with the username and password provided by your participating television service provider.
• Subscribe to any show, host, destination or interest; your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available. The Watchlist also holds videos for you to resume watching at any time.
• Custom designs for iPad and iPhone offer tailored user experiences. Video viewing is synchronized across devices via iCloud.
• Up-to-date, full TV schedule.
• Closed Captioning.
DIY Watch can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews in the iTunes store.
Bugs? Content suggestions? We’re always trying to make this app even better. You can reach us at [email protected]
- February 25, 2015 New version 2.3
- October 14, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- August 06, 2014 New version 2.2
- June 15, 2014 Initial release