• AirPlay! When playing a video, tap the AirPlay icon to watch through your Apple TV. This provides a much better experience than mirroring. Tip: When using AirPlay, the Apple TV Remote controls volume and closed captions.
• TV Schedule is back and better than ever. Find it under the More menu button at the bottom of the screen. Bonus: When an episode on the TV grid is already in the app, tap the Watch Now button to start watching without waiting.
• Fixes sign in problems reported by some users trying to select their TV service provider.
Watch DIY keeps you connected with your favorite DIY shows and how-to inspiration for your own home. Catch up on DIY’s distinctive programming and exclusive extras at your convenience. Updated frequently with full TV episodes, clips and DIYnetwork.com original content. Peruse videos and find ideas on how to transform your own space.
Watch the latest full episodes and stream DIY Network live for no additional charge if you have a participating television service provider. Just sign in with the username and password provided by your television service provider. Current service providers include:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Comcast XFINITY
• Google Fiber
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS
and hundreds more.
The Watch DIY app features:
• Stream DIY Network live right to your device
• Convenient access to the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite DIY Network shows and hosts.
• Supports AirPlay to watch through your Apple TV (or get our app for Apple TV 4th gen.)
• Find the TV Schedule under the More menu button at the bottom of the screen. Bonus: When an episode on the TV grid is already in the app, tap the Watch Now button to start watching without waiting.
• Tap the heart icon on a show and the Favorites screen will update automatically whenever new episodes become available.
• Multitask with Picture in Picture, Split View and Slide Over on compatible iPads.
• Cast the DIY Network live stream and on-demand episodes to your TV with Chromecast.
• Closed captioning
The list of available shows changes regularly along with our on-air schedule. Watch DIY can only be used in the United States.
iOS 9 or higher is required.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews in the App Store.
Bugs? Content suggestions? We’re always trying to make this app even better. You can reach us at [email protected]
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 06, 2014 New version 2.2
- October 14, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- February 25, 2015 New version 2.3
- October 21, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- December 10, 2015 New version 3.0.2
- November 06, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- November 18, 2016 New version 6.0.2
- November 24, 2016 New version 6.1