Updated graphics, improved animations.
"Then there are games that really feel like they have some level of artistic quality to them. They are interesting and original and evoke a bit of emotional reaction that isn't just straight adrenalin. Star Sky, a recent indie title out of Sweden is that sort of title." - Lamezoid
"Sky Star is full of art. Interactive meditation. 4/5" - [digi]
Star Sky is not a game for everyone. It is a slow-paced game of exploring different choices. There are secrets to unlock, and for those who make it to the end, there is alot of interesting things to reflect about. It is also a peaceful experience and a game about enjoying the ambience the world around you can provide. Make the choices, watch what happens, unlock the secret.
Star Sky is not a game you play for hours on end. You play it, see what there is to discover and then play it as many times as you feel like. Then hopefully you will return and finish it at some point, in order to unlock the end. The game is meant to be a relaxing and ambient experience focusing on creating a soothing atmosphere rather than intense gameplay. It is similar to an interactive poem. A poem that has several endings and allow you to explore different scenarios. It is important that you take your time and allow yourself to feel the game as you play it.
- September 15, 2012 Initial release
- September 16, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- September 22, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 25, 2012 New version 1.6
- November 27, 2012 New version 1.7
- January 19, 2013 New version 1.8
- March 11, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 15, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 28, 2013 New version 1.9
- May 06, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 10, 2013 New version 1.9.5
- May 11, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 24, 2013 New version 1.9.8
- August 21, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 24, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 06, 2015 New version 1.9.9
- August 29, 2015 New version 2.0