148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: EXCYTUS :: Read Our Full Review >>
A treat to the eyes and ears but a rhythm game that's perhaps a little too on the easy side for old hands at the genre.
What's NewCytus 6.0
Thanks to the support of players around the world, we broke through the impressive milestone of 500,000 paid downloads.
This time we will bring a great number of fantastic updates!
- Chapter 8 Free
Thanks to the enthusiastic support of so many players, Chapter 8 is now available free of charge.
- 10 new story songs of Cytus Alive for free
Combined with cutscene mode, it will offer the players a special gameplay experience.
-The reunion on the battlefield brings back childhood memories and refreshes broken friendships. The destiny, driven by forces of love and hate, turns them into shining roses and irises.
Chapter K, a brand new chapter premiere!
-Add new Cloud storage to save your game scores.
App DescriptionNo. 1 IPHONE MUSIC GAME in Japan, Netherlands, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore
No. 1 IPAD MUSIC GAME in Japan, Netherlands, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, China
No. 2 in the US App Store for both IPHONE and IPAD MUSIC GAME categories
A huge thanks to everyone and your amazing support!
**Welcome to the Musical World of Cytus**
LET’S EXPERIENCE MUSIC ’N ART, BEAT ’N REBOUND!
Check the screenshots and you will see the most AWESOME iOS music game ever!
Just PLAY and ENJOY!
- 100+ songs and 200+ variations, including many from famous composers around the world
- Beautiful hand-drawn art style (as illustrated in the screenshots)
- Easy, intuitive Active Scan Line system and 3 types of notes
- Different display modes allow player-friendly previewing of notes
- Strong beat and rhythms provide satisfying feedback for taps
- More than 9 difficulty levels for more fun and challenges
- Various music genres: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM 'N BASS and many more
- Game Center Leaderboards integration: Challenge fingers from all over the world!
- Connect to Facebook and show off your Cytus skills
*HOW TO PLAY*
- Follow along the Active Scan Line
- Tap each note as the line passes through
- Time your taps as the line is at the center of the note for a higher score!
In the distant future, the only sentient beings in the world are robots.
They are the last remnant of the human spirit.
However, mankind is not dead.
Technology exists that is capable of transferring memories to these robots.
But with limited space, new memories will gradually overwrite the old.
To prevent the emotions in human memories from fading away, the robots resorted to converting the emotions to music, and storing them in a place called Cytus.
The robots use these songs to experience human emotion and dream that souls exists in each of them...
Cytus Official Site: www.rayark.com/g/cytus
Rayark Official Site: www.rayark.com
Follow Cytus https://twitter.com/CytusRayark
Like Cytus http://www.facebook.com/rayark.Cytus
July 26, 2014 New version 6.0.0
February 28, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
February 09, 2014 New version 5.0.2
January 29, 2014 New version 5.0.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release