148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: EXCYTUS :: Read Our Full Review >>
A treat to the eyes and ears but a rhythm game that's perhaps a little too on the easy side for old hands at the genre.
What's NewMillions await the official release of Cytus 5.0!
Our thanks go out to players from around the globe for their staunch support. Once the new milestone of 400,000 paid downloads was reached, the Million Download Plan added 10 new songs to unlock Chapter 7 for free!
- Renowned composers worldwide are on board Cytus 5.0!
- Be the first to get over 20 brand new songs, all available in Chapters 9 and 10!
- Multiple new hidden tracks have been added!
- Updated note charts bring a fresh and exciting new challenge to classic songs!
- Fixed! The issue of an in-app purchase causing a failure to launch has been resolved!
The Million Download Plan is still in effect! The next set of 100,000 paid downloads will ultimately unlock 10 more free songs!
App DescriptionNo. 1 IPHONE MUSIC GAME in Japan, Netherlands, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore
No. 1 IPAD MUSIC GAME in Japan, Netherlands, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, China
No. 2 in the US App Store for both IPHONE and IPAD MUSIC GAME categories
A huge thanks to everyone and your amazing support!
**Welcome to the Musical World of Cytus**
LET’S EXPERIENCE MUSIC ’N ART, BEAT ’N REBOUND!
Check the screenshots and you will see the most AWESOME iOS music game ever!
Just PLAY and ENJOY!
- 100+ songs and 200+ variations, including many from famous composers around the world
- Beautiful hand-drawn art style (as illustrated in the screenshots)
- Easy, intuitive Active Scan Line system and 3 types of notes
- Different display modes allow player-friendly previewing of notes
- Strong beat and rhythms provide satisfying feedback for taps
- More than 9 difficulty levels for more fun and challenges
- Various music genres: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM 'N BASS and many more
- Game Center Leaderboards integration: Challenge fingers from all over the world!
- Connect to Facebook and show off your Cytus skills
*HOW TO PLAY*
- Follow along the Active Scan Line
- Tap each note as the line passes through
- Time your taps as the line is at the center of the note for a higher score!
In the distant future, the only sentient beings in the world are robots.
They are the last remnant of the human spirit.
However, mankind is not dead.
Technology exists that is capable of transferring memories to these robots.
But with limited space, new memories will gradually overwrite the old.
To prevent the emotions in human memories from fading away, the robots resorted to converting the emotions to music, and storing them in a place called Cytus.
The robots use these songs to experience human emotion and dream that souls exists in each of them...
Cytus Official Site: www.rayark.com/g/cytus
Rayark Official Site: www.rayark.com
Follow Cytus https://twitter.com/CytusRayark
Like Cytus http://www.facebook.com/rayark.Cytus
February 28, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
February 09, 2014 New version 5.0.2
January 29, 2014 New version 5.0.0
November 13, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
November 30, -0001 Initial Release