Various bug fixes and typo corrections.
The Things That Go Bump In The Night - a text adventure written by Tim Hamilton.
Night security! How did you end up with this nine dollar an hour job. Oh well at least you don't have to work that hard. In fact, this job is actually quite boring. Watching security cameras and sometimes pressing a button to open a gate or two. You settle into your chair in the security office and settle down with a book. After several hours you look up from your book and think it's been really quiet tonight. In fact you don't think you have heard any chatter on the radio for quite some time. And, come to think of it, there has been no activity on the cameras either. Hmmm, that's odd. Usually there are forklifts running around and people passing by. You decide to put the book away and scan the cameras more closely to see if there is anything going on...
* Easy to play - no need to type, use hyperlinks to play the game
* Use the tabs to quickly view your inventory and objects in the room
* Automatically saves your progress as you play
* Choice of fonts and sizes
- June 11, 2014 Initial release