Important OS compatibility update.
Build muscle, get strong, and achieve your goals with a solid training program and excellent nutrition! Bulk Up! Protein Tracker can help you eat clean and protein-rich foods, the foundation of a successful weight training program.
That's right -- lifting matters, but rest and *nutrition* are the cornerstone of any successful weight training program.
Bulk Up! Protein Tracker makes tracking protein easy and fun. With a few taps, you can create a complete daily log of all your meals, and generate detailed reports on protein, calories, fat, and other nutrients.
Plus, see daily pie charts on your macronutrients -- a percentage of calories from protein, fat, and carbs.
Sleek graphs show you your protein intake day by day and week by week, and compare your intake to your protein goals.
Build muscle, get strong, and achieve your goals with the power of Protein Tracker!
Praise for the iPhone version:
"Great App! This app is invaluable if you care about reaching your personal goals and looking your best."
"Excellent tool to track intake of nutrients... I have used it as a training tool to graph food intake and exercise performance."
"I have been tracking my protein for a couple of months now, and now that I have this program it is so easy... I would highly recommend this tracker!"
- "No frustrations" design. It works like it should.
- DETAILED nutrition data on over 100,000 commonly eaten foods.
- Easy-to-use daily food log.
- Log breakfast, lunch, dinner, up to 3 snacks, and supplements each day.
- Enter foods for today, or any previous or future day.
- Add, edit, or remove logged foods and workouts.
- Macronutrient breakdown (protein, fat, carbs) pie chart.
- Graphs consumption of vital nutrients.
- Track and graph your weight.
- Compares your consumption with Institute of Medicine's Dietary Reference Intake (RDA and AI) values for every vitamin and mineral.
- View a progress bar of protein consumption each day.
- Lightening fast search.
- Browse by category.
- Recently viewed.
- Save favorite foods.
- Add custom foods.
- Calendar view of log.
- Export logs to email.
- Works with both U.S. and metric units.
- Works offline (no internet required).
- No accounts or sign up required.
Thank you for choosing Bulk Up Protein Tracker for iPad!
- September 14, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- June 15, 2014 Initial release