Performance and usability updates.
Build muscle, get strong, and achieve your goals with a solid training program and excellent nutrition! Bulk Up! Protein Tracker can help you eat clean and protein-rich foods, the foundation of a successful weight training program.
That's right -- lifting matters, but rest and *nutrition* are the cornerstone of any successful weight training program.
Bulk Up! Protein Tracker makes tracking protein easy and fun. With a few taps, you can create a complete daily log of all your meals, and generate detailed reports on protein, calories, fat, and other nutrients.
Plus, see daily pie charts on your macronutrients -- a percentage of calories from protein, fat, and carbs.
Sleek graphs show you your protein intake day by day and week by week, and compare your intake to your protein goals.
Build muscle, get strong, and achieve your goals with the power of Protein Tracker!
Praise for the iPhone version:
"Great App! This app is invaluable if you care about reaching your personal goals and looking your best."
"Excellent tool to track intake of nutrients... I have used it as a training tool to graph food intake and exercise performance."
"I have been tracking my protein for a couple of months now, and now that I have this program it is so easy... I would highly recommend this tracker!"
- "No frustrations" design. It works like it should.
- Colorful and informative charts.
- Extensive database with *detailed* nutrition data (including 30 nutrients) on 350,000 commonly eaten foods.
- Easy-to-use daily food log.
- Barcode scanner. Simply scan food packages and see detailed nutrition data, then add it to your log.
- Register to seamlessly sync your nutrition data between all your iOS devices.
- Quick entry enables to you rapidly enter protein counts without searching.
- It's social! Add friends to compare weight gain progress and protein counts.
- Take daily notes on your progress.
- Track hundreds of common exercises and workouts.
- Enter foods for today, or any previous or future day.
- Add, edit, or remove logged foods.
- Macronutrient breakdown (40:30:30) pie chart.
- Graphs consumption of over 30 nutrients.
- Track and graph your weight.
- Compares your consumption with Institute of Medicine's Dietary Reference Intake (RDA and AI) values for every vitamin and mineral.
- Set protein allowances.
- View a progress bar of protein consumption each day.
- Search foods.
- Browse by category.
- Recently viewed.
- Save favorite foods.
- Add custom foods.
- Calendar view of log.
- Export logs to email.
- Works with both U.S. and metric units.
- Works offline (no internet connection required).
- No accounts or sign up required.
- Highly stable.
- Helpful and responsive developer. Email us and we'll get back to you asap. Have an idea for a new feature? Let us know and we'll do our best to implement it!
Upgrade to Bulk Up! Premium for the ultimate protein tracking solution!
Premium features adds: full web access with seamless syncing; advanced PDF reports; food groupings (meals/recipes); daily nutrition analysis and advice; dozens of body & health measurements and goals; water tracking; macronutrient analysis; and much more.
- May 24, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- May 02, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- September 14, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- June 15, 2014 Initial release