148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BAD BLOBS :: Read Our Full Review >>
Cute or not, when there are too many colorful blobs running amok they need to be dealt with.
What's New- Added the new world - Railboro - which includes 20 new levels.
- New Achievements and Leaderboards for Railboro and Someburg.
- Improved performance for older devices.
- Improved visual display of Gow connectors.
- Optimized audio to improve memory issues.
- Reduced overall size of the app.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Put a couple bugs back in.
- Took the bugs out again.
- Winners don't use drugs.
App DescriptionHalp! Adorable aliens are eating our world and they must be stopped!
Detach and destroy all the Hungry Gows in this 2D physics-based puzzle game featuring adorable aliens hell-bent on devouring the cities of Loomville, Mootown, Acecity, Someburg and now Railboro!
Use well-timed taps to create cascading carnage and clear each level using the least number of moves possible. Drop Gows on moving wheels of spikey death, smash them into walls or even bash them into each other for cartoony fun and destruction.
Each type of Gow interacts with the environment in a unique way, allowing multiple solutions to all 100 puzzles. Get into a Gow smashing groove and you can unlock all 28 Achievements.
You can also use your pictures or photos to create customized Gows using the Hungry Gows Facemaker feature.
The Hungry Gows family includes:
• Stanly Gow – Freaks out and bursts with a single tap.
• Toughy Gow - Cannot be taken out with a tap so use a more creative way to smash them.
• Killer Gow - Takes out other Gows with their spikes.
• Sticky Gow - Sticks to nearby objects.
• The Twins - When you take out one, the rest soon follow.
• Nanny Gow - Forms a link with any orphaned Gow that comes close.
• Balloony Gow - Floats up as high as they can when set free.
• BlackBall Gow – Needs to be the last Gow destroyed.
• Boomer Gow – Tap and the Gow explodes after a short delay, taking nearby Gows out with him.
April 27, 2013 New version 1.2
April 01, 2013 New version 1.1.1
March 25, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release