‣ Minor tweaks
A fun way to learn the names and locations of the continents and oceans. Four modes to choose from:
• Learn Mode allows you to tap and highlight each area to see its name and hear it spoken. Launch the information panel to view additional facts about each continent and ocean.
• Game Mode pits you against the clock and uses both text and audio prompts to see how many continents and oceans you can identify in one minute. Earn bonus points for each second left on the clock. Leader board keeps track of high scores.
• Test Mode is where you can measure your progress similar to how you may be tested in the classroom. There are two options available. For the spelling option, tap each area in any order you choose, and type its name at the prompt. For the location option, tap the given area when prompted. There are no time restrictions for Test Mode.
• Puzzle Mode is unlocked when you earn your first continent. Earn continents and oceans by playing the Game Mode. Once you have earned all of the continents and oceans, you can complete the puzzle. Earned continents and oceans never go away, and you can shuffle and rebuild the puzzle as often as you like.
Engaging and fun application designed by a classroom teacher. Leader board keeps track of high scores. Game Mode can be addictive, allowing you to unwittingly learn all of the continents and oceans in no time at all.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- September 20, 2015 New version 4.0
- September 20, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 28, 2015 New version 4.0.1