148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: KEEP DIGGING :: Read Our Full Review >>
The PC open-world construction hit comes to iOS with Minecraft - Pocket Edition. However, don't expect any Creepers or... you know, mining at the moment.
What's NewVersion 0.6.0/0.6.1 - Features, and bug fixes!
- Baby animals!
- Fancy clouds
- Improved D-pad
- New tiles, including upside down stairs and quartz!
- Falling sand and gravel
- Stonecutter bench to craft more stone and sand items
- Colorful sheep!
0.6.1 is a bug fix update for 0.6.0
- Crash bugs: multiplayer chests and Sign input
- Newly put on armor items would overwrite old if it wasn't removed first
- Half slabs could get stuck in "upper" position
- Disconnecting issues are fixed
- Saving worlds are fixed
App DescriptionMinecraft β Pocket Edition is a Universal App! Play on any iPhone and iPad. Itβs constantly evolving thanks to our free updates.
Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures!
Pocket Edition includes randomly generated worlds, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and Survival and Creative modes. You can craft and create with your friends anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
Our most recent update added the iconic Creepers. Theyβre big, green, mean and explody. But itβs just one of many. Since Minecraft β Pocket Edition first appeared, weβre continuing to add loads of new features, including...
- Support for the iPhone 5βs widescreen display
- Food! Now you can cook and go hungry
- Swords! Bows! TNT! Armor!
- Lots more!
But enough sales talk! Download it already! Have fun!
February 02, 2013 New version 0.6.1
January 31, 2013 New version 0.6.0
November 16, 2012 New version 0.5.0
September 07, 2012 New version 0.4.0
August 10, 2012 New version 0.3.3
August 09, 2012 New version 0.3.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release