- Fixed crash when selecting edit tool from new branch target
Also available on iPhone
iMindMap HD is the ONLY Mind Mapping app that is endorsed by inventor of Mind Maps, Tony Buzan, allowing for truly organic Mind Maps and freedom to draw as if by hand.
It is your limitless workspace for brainstorming ideas, note-taking during meetings or lectures, organising tasks, planning events, creating and delivering presentations and so much more.
iMindMap HD is packed with intuitive, time-saving features to help lighten the load from your busy schedule and add a touch of creativity to everything you do.
So, ditch the endless lists and dull slideshows and take refuge from the status quo with the creative tool for all tasks, iMindMap HD.
PLEASE NOTE: iMindMap HD syncs your maps between all your supporting devices, so will ask you to sign up for a free account on the first start.
- Create and deliver stunning presentations
- Limited access to iMindMap Cloud, allowing access to your maps from other iMindMap apps
- Open .imx email attachments from iMindMap desktop
- Add Audio Notes, web links and text notes
- Colourful Image Library
- Templates to get you started fast
- Sketch Tool
- Inbuilt SmartLayout technology to keep your maps tidy
- Tailor your maps with Styles & Freehand Branches
- Undo/redo feature to quickly amend or alter your Mind Maps
The following features are available through an in-app subscription to iMindMap Freedom:
- Sync your maps to iMindMap Cloud and share them with other users
- Full access to iMindMap for Web in your browser and iMindMap apps on other supported devices
- Insert images from your own Photo Album or camera (iPad 2 or newer required)
- Schedule Tasks to stay on top of it all with start dates, finish dates and duration times
- Insert Floating Text and Floating Ideas
- Export as Image (PNG/PDF) and IMX files
- Speed Mind Mapping Function
- Create new Folders to store and order your maps by date or alphabetical order
- Tidy up and balance your maps in an instant with the Clean Up button
- Premium Technical Support
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 2.10.0
- December 05, 2014 New version 2.11.0
- December 15, 2014 New version 2.12.0
- February 17, 2015 New version 2.12.1
- October 26, 2015 New version 2.13.0
- December 07, 2016 New version 2.15.0
- December 11, 2016 New version 2.15.1