- Moved all previously downloaded content into the application bundle. No more post-app store downloading required!
Catball Eats It All is a high-speed platform game where players guide the adorable catball character on his quest to EAT IT ALL. It features incredible hand-drawn graffiti artwork -- players roll the feline around, eating and growing to epic proportions. To avoid your arch nemesis Dogwall, you’ll gobble up the entire world!
**Featured by Apple in the App Store Staff Favorites section and Best Games You've Never Played section!**
"..a must-get for fans of platformers or something that looks a bit different from all the other ultra-cute stuff on the App store." -Colette Bennett, TouchArcade
"...it's undeniably fun to roll around and experience the surrealness that is Catball!" -JohnB, JayisGames
"There’s a very fine line between beautiful and disturbing, and it’s a line that Catball Eats It All jumps up and down on with glee." -Jake, GamesAsylum
"..addictive gameplay set inside a world with an absolutely killer visual style." -Jeremy Duff, Complex
The game uses an intuitive two-touch control scheme to zip, float and fly around the worlds. Catball and his psychedelic surroundings pop off the screen, each hand drawn by Philadelphia artist NoseGo.
Catball Eats It All features:
•Hand painted graffiti art – gameplay built around beautiful street murals.
•Start small and get big! Eat little treats and work your way up to devouring entire worlds.
•Unique, two-touch controls are immediately accessible – roll and fly around levels at lightning speed.
•Deceptively simple gameplay and high-score replayability makes Catball accessible to all types of players.
•Compete with friends over a global leaderboard, with Facebook & GameCenter support.
•Cute character skins include fierce Tigerball and black and white Pencilball.
- April 13, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 24, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 30, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 29, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 22, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 07, 2012 New version 1.64
- April 14, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 01, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 20, 2012 New version 1.63
- January 12, 2012 New version 1.61
- January 12, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 22, 2011 Initial release