Word Jitter combines the thrill of hunting for the best scoring words with the excitement of beating your friend at a round of turn based multi-play.
Tired of board games using regular tiles? Word Jitter uses hexagonal tiles instead for a whole new word hunting experience.
- The ad-supported full-featured version is completely free to play
- Features English, Spanish and Dutch dictionaries
- Boast your playing level by beating the computer at three difficulty levels
- Become the ultimate Word Jitter King by besting all challenges
- Had enough practice? Then challenge your buddies over Game Center to find out who is the ultimate word searcher
- Boast your score with letter and word multipliers
- Use tile swaps and bombs to create words that wouldn't normally be possible
- Features player chat
For more information on Word Jitter visit us at http://www.wordjitter.com.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release