● New environment: Navajo Country, AZ: This abandoned airfield sports 5 all-new tracks with great open areas for learning the ropes without crashing.
● Graphical Update: Lots of details and effects added to existing environments.
● New cars. 2 New Cars Added. Other cars were remodeled from scratch with 5x as much detail.
● In-game Music: a LOT of new tracks from Loudcore. Drifting around never sounded better.
● GameCenter Support: Leaderboards for most tracks and lots of achievements.
● Accelerometer Support.
● Improved controls: On-screen buttons replaced and repositioned for better handling. Drift Button added.
RPM: GYMKHANA RACING is going completely free! Forever!
Other games from BulkyPix' catalog are going free. For more information, follow us on Twitter (@BulkyPix) and Facebook.
Thanks for your support.
RPM: GYMKHANA RACING is going completely free! Other games from BulkyPix' catalog are going free. For more information, follow us on Twitter (@BulkyPix) and Facebook!
Race around the world doing burnouts, destroying stuff and drifting like a pro. RPM: Gymkhana Racing is an Acrobatic Racing game inspired by the gymkhana motorsport.
USE YOUR DRIVING SKILLS IN AN ENTIRELY NEW WAY
RPM focuses heavily on drift control, near misses (or hits) and the ability to deal with multiple curves and chicanes in one fast, controlled swipe. Losing grip and wiping out is your only adversary here.
LEAVE TIRE TRACKS ALL OVER THE GLOBE
Zip around 5 fully detailed environments like New York, Dubai, Rural China, Tokyo and Paris.
25 UNIQUE TRACKS
Race around 25 courses filled with obstacles and detail. Drift around the cramped training tracks of Japan all the way to the gigantic courses of the Louvre Museum.
MULTIPLE OBJECTIVES PER TRACK
Smash priceless art, do burnouts around meditating monks, splatter walls with paint, pose for the cameras and lots more. Each contains up to 7 objectives.
There is a start and a finish to every race, but it's up to the player to explore the tracks and find how to accomplish each goal. Going straight ahead is almost never the best way in RPM.
RPM: Gymkhana Racing is fully optimized to show off the full potential of the newest iOS hardware.
- November 23, 2011 New version 1.1
- January 05, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 07, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 05, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 08, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 12, 2013 New version 1.2
- March 28, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- November 29, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 03, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 16, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!