Hugs, not bugs.
That’s what we’d prefer. Unfortunately, bugs happen. So, in those rare moments we’re not enjoying the warm embrace of a hug, we’re working hard to fix what needs to be fixed and introducing new features that improve your learning experience.
Questions? Feedback? Hug requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know?
There are about 7,000 languages in the world.
Your Babbel Team
Are you ready to learn English? Discover the new way to learn languages. It's easy and fun for beginners and advanced learners. Just a few minutes a day strengthens your language skills.
Download the app and try out the first lesson for free!
• Extensive selection of interactive courses for 14 different languages
• Custom designed lessons created by in-house language learning experts
• Immediately learn useful and relevant words and phrases
• Tailored learning material for beginners and advanced levels
• Train your pronunciation with our speech recognition technology
• New vocabulary is stored to your Review Manager improving your long term vocabulary
• Start a lesson on your iPhone, finish it on your iPad or desktop
• Track your progress as you learn with Babbel’s notification widget
• Learn anytime and anywhere across all your devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch & Web)
And much more…
You will need a subscription in order to get access to the full learning materials for one language.
For each language there are four subscription options available:
One-month subscription for $US9.99.
Three-month subscription for $US19.99.
Six-month subscription for $US33.99.
Twelve-month subscription for $US59.99.
Each subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings.
When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
We’d love to hear from you. Write to us with questions and suggestions at: email@example.com
Have fun learning your new language!
Your Babbel Team
- September 21, 2013 Initial release
- October 25, 2013 New version 4.0.1
- January 01, 2014 New version 4.1.0
- May 21, 2014 New version 4.1.3
- June 03, 2014 New version 4.1.4
- July 16, 2014 New version 4.3
- August 11, 2014 New version 4.3.3
- September 19, 2014 New version 4.4.1
- October 23, 2014 New version 4.4.3
- November 20, 2014 New version 4.4.4
- December 02, 2014 New version 4.4.5
- February 11, 2015 New version 4.4.8
- March 26, 2015 New version 4.4.9
- May 05, 2015 New version 4.4.10
- June 23, 2015 New version 5.0.1
- July 29, 2015 New version 5.1
- August 21, 2015 New version 5.2
- November 09, 2015 New version 5.3.1
- July 13, 2016 New version 5.4
- November 06, 2016 New version 5.4.1
- December 15, 2016 New version 5.4.3