What's NewSharing options updated, now includes Flickr (OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or newer required for sharing).
Added 4 new frames
App DescriptionPicFrame helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames that you can save to your computer or share to Facebook Twitter and Flickr. With 71 adjustable frames, support for up to 9 photos in a single frame, rounded corners and plenty of border patterns, you will always have a unique look.
Since PicFrame was released on the iPhone and iPad we have often been requested to create a Mac version for people to use on their desktop, well here it is! PicFrame on the Mac is just as easy to use, select a frame, drag and drop your photos in, tweak the border size, give the photos rounded corners, add a color or pattern, resize the adjustable frames and save the photo or share it to Facebook.
- 71 fully adjustable frames - drag the borders between each photo for endless customization
- Support for up to 9 photos
- Save your work in progress as a PicFrame project file
- Rounded corners
- Change the border size
- Zoom and drag the photos around
- Easy color picker for border color
- Multiple patterns to use for the border
- Ratios 1:1, 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9
- High resolution (Up to 3264x3264)
- Share to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
- Drag and drop photos into the frame
Follow PicFrame on Twitter @PicFrame for updates and information.
January 11, 2013 New version 2.6
September 14, 2012 New version 2.5
June 28, 2012 New version 2
May 16, 2012 New version 1.4
May 02, 2012 New version 1.3
January 07, 2012 New version 1.2
October 31, 2011 Initial Release