What's New**iOS 6 is strongly recommended**
One of the biggest feature request I've had has been the ability to keep your database intact while upgrading to Pro version, so here it is!
• Fixed a bug with date labels (french)
• Fixed a bug with the done button in settings (iPad)
• Fixed a label issue with bought and drank dates
• Fixed a resize issue with photo wines
• Fixed a popview issue with photos on landscape (iPad)
• Fixed a name label issue on detail view
• Fixed orientation issues (iPad)
• Fixed search scope issue for My wines (german)
• Fixed localization issue for date pickers (all languages)
• Option to upgrade from within the App, your current database stays intact.
• New gift button
• Enhanced overall design
• New shadows for wine photos
• New round corners for grape variety photo cells
• New left side selection (blue) using landscape (iPad)
• New sharing options (settings)
• New language: Simplified Chinese
• Reduced App Store file size
THANK YOU for making Winebook possible, and please keep sending your feedback to continue overall improvement.
App Description* Selected by Apple as New and Noteworthy *
Winebook is a powerful and easy to use wine manager application for all wine enthusiasts. It offers a wide source of information about the wine World with a robust appendix and detail views on grape types with beautiful photos. Winebook also gives you a solution to store your wine collection, saving all the important properties of wines that interest you. You also have reference to regions and certificates of grapes and wines in major wine-producing countries around the World, all these and more in a simple and friendly user interface.
Winebook is now Free (option to buy PRO)
Winebook features the following:
• Storage of photos, properties (12), ratings (5) and notes for each wine
• Categories of your wines
• Search Bar for wines and appendix
• Advanced search (name, type, country, rating and year)
• Add your Favorite wine with a single touch on a heart
• Sectioned lists of your wine collection
• Wood view to edit or view your wine information
• Inventory of your collection and a drink button that automatically updates it
• Keep track of what you drink and when
• Appendix for the essential wine terms
• Detail views for each type of grape with a complete overview and two beautiful photos
• Select from 60 countries, each with it’s most important wine regions selected already for you
• Wine properties include: name, category, type, vintage, country, region, brand, date drank, date bought, price, blend and inventory.
• New iPad support (Universal)
• No internet connection required
* Go PRO and access landscape mode(iPad), unlimited grape types and categories, wine certificates and regions, barcode scanner and No ads.
June 03, 2013 New version 1.0.7
February 01, 2013 New version 1.0.6
December 28, 2012 New version 1.0.5
September 12, 2012 New version 1.0.4
January 11, 2012 New version 1.0.3
December 21, 2011 New version 1.0.2
October 24, 2011 Initial Release