Bug fixes for iOS 9.
A cinematic adventure 65 million years in the making!
***This app is only compatible with an iPad 2 or higher.***
NOTE: We recommend you reboot your device and close all applications before playing Jurassic Park: The Game.
Security systems have failed and the creatures of the park roam free. Now, a rogue corporation will stop at nothing to acquire the embryos stolen and lost by Dennis Nedry.
EPISODE 1: THE INTRUDER
The story begins during the last half of the first Jurassic Park film, where the island's security systems have failed and the dinosaurs now roam free. When Nedry fails to deliver the stolen dinosaur embryos, his contact Miles ventures into the dark jungle with Nima, a professional smuggler. Elsewhere, park veterinarian Gerry tours Jurassic Park with his daughter Jess in what he thinks is a safe area of the island.
- Takes advantage of iPad 2’s dual-core A5 processor as well as AirPlay mirroring and dual-screen capabilities in iOS 5
- Experience a brand new adventure and see new areas and dinosaurs
- Set during the events of the first Jurassic Park movie
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Back to the Future
Monkey Island Tales
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit in The Last Resort
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
- December 06, 2011 New version 1.2
- December 15, 2011 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- December 20, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- May 24, 2012 New version 1.3
- June 28, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> FREE!
- October 09, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- December 18, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 03, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 05, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 12, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 17, 2015 New version 1.4
- January 21, 2016 New version 1.4.1