Bug fix for French app displaying some English content
Have the forecast at your fingertips with The Weather Network app for iPhone. The interactive and clean design provide you an ‘at-a-glance’ view of current, short term and long term weather, helping you plan for anything with our accurate and reliable weather forecasts. Users receive alerts when active weather hits, and can track storms and hurricanes with our radar maps.
• Detailed weather forecasts including current, short term, long term, hourly forecasts and 14 day trends. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability.
• Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info.
• Satellite and radar maps including past, present and future views
• Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1km of your location
• Available in English, French, Spanish and Italian, based on your device’s settings
• Swipe horizontally for additional saved locations
• Swipe vertically to transition from the short term forecast to the 14 days trend
• Tap the short term forecast for hourly forecast details
• Tap the dashboard in the top left corner for maps, charts, news, video and more
Download The Weather Network iPhone app for free to help you Plan for Anything™.
- February 17, 2015 New version 2.2.4
- October 17, 2014 New version 2.2.3
- June 15, 2014 Initial release