TL;DR The app is now compatible with iCloud Photo Library and our developers kill bugs like George RR Martin kills awesome characters.
Major Update: You can now upload photos from your iCloud Photo Library like a boss. You can do it like a normal person too, but that’s less fun.
Bugs killed as if they were characters everybody loves in Game of Thrones and our developers are George RR Martin:
A troublesome bug that was keeping some free users from uploading was squashed with ruthless, caffeinated efficiency.t
The page where you pick photos to upload is no longer limited to 1,000 shots AND we made it faster. Who loves ya’!?
Wir Verbessert Deutsch Übersetzungen. In other words: we improved some German translations… and then used Google Translate to write these release notes... *facepalm*
Typos in the tour were eliminated like Starks at the Red Wedding.
Deeply Inspirational Signoff: “There are no bad pictures, that’s just how you face looks sometimes.” - Abraham Lincoln
500px is the premier photography community for discovering, sharing, buying and selling inspiring art. Every month, millions of people visit 500px to find the world’s most incredible photography, interact with others who share their passion for photos, and develop their own skill and appreciation of the art.
CAPTURE, EDIT, AND UPLOAD YOUR BEST PHOTOS
We’ve taken advantage of some of the new features in iOS 8 to build a camera right into the app! With exposure compensation and manual focus when you need it and a full-auto mode when you don’t, the new camera helps take your iPhone photography to new heights.
And when you’re done taking great photos, you can make them even better with a powerful suite of editing tools created by Adobe. From capture, to editing, to upload -- you never have to leave the comfort of the app!
Adobe Lightroom® users can also upload their synced photos from Lightroom Mobile directly to 500px using our revamped upload experience.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY AND INTERACT WITH FELLOW PHOTO LOVERS
Browse through the best photos taken by some of the world’s most talented photographers, as voted on by our passionate community and selected by our carefully-curated team of guest editors.
When you find a photo you love, let the photographer who took it know by commenting on it, liking it, or adding it to your favorites so you can come back to it again and again.
Finally, learn more about fellow 500px users by visiting their Profiles. Browse their entire image library, find out what photo gear they use, read their personal bios, and then follow them on all their favorite social networks with just a few taps.
- June 03, 2015 New version 2.9.3
- February 13, 2015 New version 2.9.2
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.9.1
- December 18, 2014 New version 2.9
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.8.2
- October 02, 2014 New version 2.8.1
- September 22, 2014 New version 2.8
- August 27, 2014 New version 2.7.2
- June 04, 2014 New version 2.7.1
- May 15, 2014 New version 2.7
- May 05, 2014 New version 2.6
- March 07, 2014 New version 2.5.1
- February 13, 2014 New version 2.5
- February 09, 2014 New version 2.4.2
- December 21, 2013 New version 2.4.1
- December 19, 2013 New version 2.4
- November 25, 2013 New version 2.2.4
- October 31, 2013 New version 2.2.3
- October 14, 2013 New version 2.2.2
- October 09, 2013 New version 2.2.1
- October 07, 2013 New version 2.2
- July 22, 2013 New version 2.1.5
- June 28, 2013 New version 2.1.4
- May 24, 2013 New version 2.1.2
- May 01, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- April 03, 2013 New version 2.1
- February 01, 2013 New version 2.0.4
- January 29, 2013 New version 2.0.3
- December 21, 2012 New version 2.0.2
- December 14, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- November 29, 2012 New version 2.0
- September 28, 2012 New version 1.5.3
- September 20, 2012 New version 1.5.2
- July 19, 2012 New version 1.5.1
- July 11, 2012 New version 1.5
- May 17, 2012 New version 1.4.2
- May 08, 2012 New version 1.4.1
- May 02, 2012 Initial release