- Fixed syncing issue with ACCU-CHEK meters
- Set reminders to test your glucose, take insulin or other medications, or create your own custom note.
- Integrate popular fitness and health apps to Glooko so you can see how your activity correlates with your glucose data (Fitbit, Jawbone, Strava, iHealth, Withings, Moves App, Runkeeper).
- New side menu allows you to more easily access all Glooko features and sync your meter.
App DescriptionTo use the Glooko app, you will need a Glooko MeterSync Blue to sync your glucose meter to your iPhone. It is currently available at select clinics and hospitals and will be available on the Glooko web store in the coming months. Please contact your healthcare provider for more information and/or go to glooko.com/gmb to sign up to be notified of its availability.
You deserve to understand how diabetes uniquely affects you. Glooko’s FDA 510(k) cleared system helps you do so and is changing diabetes management, by breaking barriers in technology and building bridges between you and your care team.
With Glooko, you now have diabetes data at your fingertips, on your iPhone and online at my.glooko.com. You can sync readings to your iPhone to create a logbook in seconds – add notes, log carbs and insulin, view graphs and statistics, and keep track of your diabetes goals. What’s more, your glucose data, and your digital logbook can be shared with your provider, via their Population Tracker, so they’re better equipped to make improved adjustments to your diabetes treatment plan.
- Sync readings from over 30 popular meters to create one, cohesive logbook.
- Search the built-in food database to log your carb intake.
- Add notes about carbs, insulin, and exercise to gain contextual data into the factors that affect your glucose readings.
- Automatically add-in data from your fitness and health apps to correlate your activity with your glucose data.
- View your glucose trends in many ways: chronologically, by periods in the day, in a graph, or statistics.
- Visualize how often your readings fall in or out of your target glucose range.
- Set and receive reminders to test or take your insulin or other medications or for any other action you want to remind yourself about.
- Sync your glucose data across supported devices and to your MyGlooko page (at my.glooko.com).
Connect with your provider via Glooko ProConnect! Your glucose data is shared to their Population Tracker so they can review your trends and make informed adjustments to your care plan. To give your provider permission to access your glucose data, you will need their unique ProConnect code (you can remove permissions if you change your mind). Start sharing your glucose data today – ask your provider if they are a part of our ProConnect program and what their ProConnect code is.
The Glooko MeterSync Blue works with these meters*:
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva* (black version only)
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Nano**
- ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus* (black version only)
- ACCU-CHEK® Nano
- Bayer’s BREEZE® 2
- Bayer’s CONTOUR®
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT EZ
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® XT**
- FreeStyle Freedom Lite®
- FreeStyle Lite®
- GLUCOCARD® 01
- GLUCOCARD® VitalTM
- i-SENS CareSens® N
- i-SENS CareSens® N POP
- OneTouch® Ultra®2
- OneTouch® UltraLink®
- OneTouch® UltraMini®
- ReliOn® Confirm
- ReliOn® Prime
*The Glooko MeterSync Blue is only compatible with ACCU-CHEK® Aviva and ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus models that are black, not with older models that are blue.
**Glooko is compatible with the ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Nano and Bayer's CONTOUR® XT, which are available in Canada and the European Union. They’re not FDA cleared for sale in the US.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT GLOOKO:
- “I love what you guys are doing for diabetics… you figured out a way to make food/blood sugar diaries easier to manage, send and chart… Everyone with diabetes and an iPhone should have this.”
- “App needs more attention in the diabetes community. Very convenient and usable for diabetes management.”
- “Glooko finally puts diabetes management in your pocket…and lets me manage my diabetes with unprecedented control. I’ve had diabetes for 8 years and haven’t come across a management tool that begins to come close to this one. Thank you Glooko!”
- “I’ve had T1 diabetes for almost 1.5 years now, and I wish this app was available when I was first diagnosed.”
February 15, 2015 New version 2.9.1
November 19, 2014 New version 2.8.0
October 18, 2014 New version 2.7.2
October 06, 2014 New version 2.7.1
July 17, 2014 New version 2.6.0
February 20, 2014 New version 2.5.0
November 09, 2011 Initial Release