- Performance improvements on previous gen iOS devices
- Introduces Pie Thumbnail Catalog (see all the pies, dough and toppings by pinching)
- Other Various Improvements
App Store Cooking Essentials Dessert App
✭ 60% off for a limited time ✭
Learn to make 20 different homemade pies with step-by-step video recipes.
From the creators of the best-selling Appetites comes this new pie making adventure featuring Evan Kleiman. Easy as Pie shows you how-to create 20 homemade pies, doughs, and toppings in over 5 hours of step-by-step video recipes.
“It’s no secret that I love pie, and what better time of year to express that love than the holidays? Appetites’ breaks down each step of the recipe into a short video clip from my own point of view in the kitchen. No guesswork and no fear. Just cook along with me to make delicious pies!” – Evan Kleiman
Appetites’ step-by-step video recipe format makes pie making easy and fun in your kitchen this holiday.
Coconut Banana Cream
Chocolate Peanut Brittle
Ivana's Avocado Pie
Sour Cream Plum
Winter Peach Cherry
Chocolate Winter Nut
Blackberry Sugar Cream (Hoosier)
Chai Spice Pumpkin
High Hat Apple
Apple Cranberry Crumble
Pear Blue Cheese Slab
Winter Deep Dish Berry
Apple Butternut Squash (with Bacon)
Apple Cider Maple
Cheddar Garlic Crumble
Easy Cream Cheese
About Appetites – Appetites is the award winning step-by-step video recipe app created by Nick Alt (@nickalt) and Clear-Media (@mediaclear), an award winning app and video content company based in Los Angeles.
On Twitter: @AppetitesApp and @EasyasPieApp
About Evan Kleiman – Evan Kleiman is owner and executive chef of one of LA’s favorite restaurants, Angeli Caffe, best-selling author of numerous cookbooks including “Cucina Fresca” and “Pasta Fresca,” host of Good Food on KCRW and beloved local food personality. Follow Evan @evankleiman.
- May 22, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- November 15, 2013 Price increase: $7.99 -> $19.99
- July 12, 2013 Price increase: $3.99 -> $7.99
- April 30, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- December 14, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- June 27, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- April 28, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- March 26, 2012 Initial release