We found several bugs, but instead of squashing them we gathered them all up inside of a small container and let them free outside. They won’t be bugging you anymore.
Available exclusively on the App Store, meticulously designed to be beautifully powerful and painstakingly engineered for the 64-bit CPU and multi-core GPU of iPhone — Inspire delivers an incredibly fast and realistic painting, drawing and sketching experience that you can take with you wherever you go and use whenever inspiration strikes.
Our proprietary painting engine Sorcery™, based on OpenGL, takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit color, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision and insanely fast speed. While the strokes of a wet oil paint brush look beautiful on their own, the breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you. Graze the canvas with just a bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or use stronger pressure to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones.
With no instruction manual or handbook required, whether you are a beginner, expert or somewhere in-between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of the most intuitive and compelling illustration app for iPhone, Inspire.
● 12 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 3 sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes and Basic Shapes
● All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush (Blending) or Eraser
● Over 20 different settings are available to customize brush strokes with powerful versatility and variation
● Sorcery™, the fastest 64-bit painting engine on the App Store
● Full-fledged pressure sensitive painting with 3D Touch
● 64-bit color
● All device orientations are supported all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
● 10 levels of undo and redo are available
● 3 finger pan gestures can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity and pressure without opening a menu
● The eyedropper tool can be used with a touch and hold gesture to select paint colors from the canvas
● The canvas can be moved around, rotated and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
● The UI is customizable to fit your painting style and workflow
● Choose any paint color you can dream of with the intuitive color picker
● Saturation and brightness sliders accompany a large color circle and opacity slider
Saving and Exporting
● Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos
● Inspire files include your artwork's image and all associated metadata for the ultimate back-up and easy transfer if you upgrade to the full version
● Paintings can be sent via email from within the app
● Paintings can be uploaded directly to Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
● Paintings can be printed from within the app (AirPrint printer required) or ordered online through CanvasPop
Visit snowCanoe.com to check out more screenshots, videos and artwork.
- April 24, 2012 Initial release
- September 19, 2012 New version 1.1
- March 07, 2015 New version 4.0
- March 17, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- March 26, 2015 New version 4.0.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.0.3
- June 08, 2015 New version 4.0.4
- February 04, 2016 New version 4.1
- March 17, 2016 New version 4.1.1