What's New- iOS 7 compatibility
- doses scheduled to the same time will arrive in one notification
App DescriptionEasy Pill is powerful medication tracker and reminder. The app uses unique color-coded graphics to keep track of your meds, has intuitive user interface and allows to set up any kind of reminder.
Visit http://www.EasyPillTracker.com and build your medication schedule online!
Adding new pill is easy as 1-2-3 -just answer three simple questions:
- how often you take it
- how many times per day
- how many days
Easy Pill will build time schedule based on your answers.
Easy Pill is the only pill tracker that manages your med as a course. Course duration can be set from 1 day to 1 year or constantly. The app displays elegant progress bar to see how close you're to finish. Completed pills are moved to archive automatically - you will always have your past prescriptions in your hands ready for next doctor's visit (if you ever need one, of course). You can email your archive or repeat course.
- Robust notifications - no internet connection required
- Fast pill setup in just a few taps
- Visually edit pill schedule by tapping and moving dose time
- Visually see your pills for a day
- Fast take dose action - just single tap on your pill
- Due Today view - see all scheduled doses for Today grouped and sorted by time
- Track remaining doses
- Unique privacy settings: ability to change alert message and passcode protection
- Repeating reminders and ability to choose one of 15 sounds including 5 long ones!
- Archive to store finished pills and repeat courses
- Ability to email your current or archived drug list
- Quick link to search your pills in Safari
- iCloud sync between your iOS devices (iOS5 and later)
Easy Pill has different scheduling modes:
- fixed time schedule - choose times of day when you take your pills (up to the minute) and specify the days (daily, every 1-10 days, every week, every two weeks, every 30 days, every 90 days )
- flexible mode - every 1-8 hours, doses scheduled automatically after you take your first pill in a day
- as needed - just to log when you take pills
Visit our support site - http://www.EasyPillTracker.com where you can:
- see what people say about Easy Pill
- get support and leave feedback
- try Easy Pill live demo right in your browser!
- build your pill schedule online and just import it to the app via email or QR code
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
July 14, 2014 New version 3.2
September 26, 2013 New version 3.1
August 15, 2013 New version 3.0
December 19, 2012 New version 2.2
November 07, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
August 26, 2011 Initial Release