Take control of your unwanted paper mail and help save the Earth! As seen on LIVE with Kelly and Michael, TODAY, TechCrunch, AllThingsD, LifeHacker, GeekWire, NBC, CBS, and the App Store's "Best of 2012"!
Just snap a photo to stop:
■ Coupon Books
■ Credit Card Offers
■ White and Yellow Pages
■ If you can take a picture of it, PaperKarma will try to stop it!
= Try PaperKarma for FREE! =
PaperKarma is the easiest way to cut your paper waste — by taking photos! Simply pull out your phone and snap photos of the offending mail. PaperKarma will figure out what it is and how to stop it.
- If a company is sending you unwanted mail, we'll find them and remove your name/address from their mailing list.
- It's dead simple to use — just take a photo, tap "Unsubscribe," and you're set!
- Track the mail you've submitted, and watch as PaperKarma identifies and eliminates it.
- Learn what information PaperKarma finds about the senders.
- Watch as your paper waste goes down month by month.
How does it work?
Our system is simple. We've built a massive database of company information. When we identify your photo, we use this information to instantly submit a request on your behalf. If we don't know about the company already, our database discovers what we need to know automatically.
- April 24, 2012 Initial release
- August 04, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 11, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- March 18, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- April 18, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 25, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- August 28, 2014 New version 1.3
- September 21, 2014 New version 1.4
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.5.1
- November 25, 2014 New version 1.5.2
- January 12, 2015 New version 1.6.2
- March 12, 2015 New version 1.6.4
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.6.7
- May 16, 2015 New version 1.6.9