- Fixed bug that was causing in-app purchase receipts to be handled incorrectly
- Added additional detailed results to display when attempting to restore in-app purchases.
For help with PaperKarma, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message by tapping "Support" under the "Help" tab within the app.
Unfortunately, we can't respond to app reviews, or look up your account using them, so please contact us directly so that we can resolve any problems you might be experiencing.
Thank you for letting us help you stop unwanted mail!
Take control of your unwanted paper mail and help save the Earth! As seen on LIVE with Kelly and Michael, TODAY, TechCrunch, AllThingsD, LifeHacker, GeekWire, NBC, CBS, and the App Store's "Best of 2012"!
If you can take a picture of it, PaperKarma will try to stop it! Just snap a photo to stop:
• Coupon Books
• Credit Card Offers
• White and Yellow Pages
= Try PaperKarma for FREE! =
PaperKarma is the easiest way to cut your paper waste — by taking photos! Simply pull out your phone and snap photos of the offending mail. PaperKarma will figure out what it is and how to stop it.
Our system is simple. We've built a massive database of company information. When we identify your photo, we use this information to instantly submit a request on your behalf. If we don't know about the company already, our database discovers what we need to know automatically.
• If a company is sending you unwanted mail, we’ll find them and remove your name/address from their mailing list.
• It’s dead simple to use — just take a photo, tap Unsubscribe, and you’re set!
• Track the mail you’ve submitted, and watch as PaperKarma identifies and eliminates it.
• Learn what information PaperKarma finds about the senders.
• Watch as your paper waste goes down month by month.
Sign up for a PaperKarma subscription in the app to receive unlimited unsubscribe requests; choose between a monthly or yearly subscription.
The price of the subscription in your country can be found in the overview below. You will also be informed of the price in the app before signing up.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
You can cancel your subscription at any time up until the day before renewal and you can at any time turn off the auto renewal from your iTunes account, or in PaperKarma by tapping the "Help" tab then "Manage Subscription."
Any remaining trial unsubscribe requests are forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
• Unlimited Unsubscribes - monthly price:
US $1.99 USD per month
Terms and Conditions of Use: https://www.paperkarma.com/eula
- April 24, 2012 Initial release
- August 04, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 11, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- March 18, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- April 18, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 25, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- August 28, 2014 New version 1.3
- September 21, 2014 New version 1.4
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.5.1
- November 25, 2014 New version 1.5.2
- January 12, 2015 New version 1.6.2
- March 12, 2015 New version 1.6.4
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.6.7
- May 16, 2015 New version 1.6.9
- September 30, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- March 02, 2016 New version 2.1.2
- March 09, 2016 New version 2.1.4
- July 11, 2016 New version 2.1.7