Wow, what a big release! We hope you love it!
* This time we've added a new game to help you learn how to multiply visually!
* We've also updated a number of user interface items to make it easier to use and easier on the eye.
* Alas, the interface to the old Google Docs has been removed because it was not being actively used and the Google Docs interface was not maintained anymore. If you miss this and really want it back, email [email protected] and we'll see what we can do in the next update.
* The student profiles still exist and are much cleaner to use.
* Support for 64Bit devices has been added.
* Proper support for Retina iPad has been added, as well as iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
If you enjoy playing Tap Times Tables, we would love it if you could rate/review it in the App Store. It would really help!
Have a great day!
If your child is needs help with her or his Times Tables, then this is the app for you. Over 70,000 downloads and counting! Tap Times Tables is used every day in schools and homes worldwide as an essential tool by kids typically in grades 4 to 6 that need some help with their Times Tables.
It provides a fun, friendly interface that enables kids to improve their knowledge of the all-important Times Tables in an interactive and encouraging manner.
The app uses positive reinforcement to help students move forward with their learning.
* Multi-User support.
* Works on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Share it around the family!
* Multiple modes of learning.
* Rewards for completing / mastering each times table!
* Multilingual. Supports English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Serbian (both Latin and Cyrillic), Dutch, Swedish and German* Fun learning calculator so that kids can ask questions, not just answer them.
* Highly configurable. Choose 1 table at a time or up to 12.
* Timed questions add to the fun of learning.
* Tips and tricks are displayed throughout the game.
* Multiple student profiles.
* Detailed reporting on each game available via email.
At iear.org (I Education Apps Review):
"...we really liked these practice applications. The gaming aspect really met my kids interests. It doesn't teach you how to do the math but it certainly was much more engaging than any worksheet my daughter has done!"
*** And from another reviewer:
"All in all, Tap Times Tables (PKCLsoft) is an enjoyable and unique mutilplication exercise for a great price."
Other great reviews can be found at:
For more information about how to play, please see my website.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps
PKCLsoft is a member of MOMs with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
PKCLsoft takes children's privacy very seriously. This kids app:
- Does not collect any information
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not contain integration with social networks
- Does not use analytics / data collection tools
- July 31, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 26, 2015 New version 5.0
- February 15, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- February 03, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- September 27, 2014 New version 4.5
- June 08, 2014 Initial release