148Apps Review SummaryRead Our Full Review >>
Burning Things is a lovely arcade-style game that really has young children in mind both in terms of content, as well as ease of controls.
What's NewiOS 6 compatibility fixes
App DescriptioniPhone 5 & iOS 6 Compatible! â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜… (5 Stars review AppMyKid.com) Finally, a beautifully crafted game built with young kids in mind.
Collaborate with your child on this game, promoting pro-social behavior.
Parents for young kids - your wait for a quality, fun and pro-social game is finally over. With gameplay tested with young children, this game diversifies from the common edutainment genre by allowing your children to play in their own pace, using their own carefully developed intuition.
- Play together, parent and child (one controls the truck, another sprays water everywhere)
- Collaborate with friends, forming an all-mighty firemen team.
- Play as single-player (to give parents just enough time for a cup of coffee)
Not everything is candies and watermelons in Can Town. A massive fire had burst, and Cat & Dog team up as the trusted volunteers of the Can Town Fire Brigade to rescue the animal inhabitants.
- Easy to learn, frustration-free gameplay
- Cute and artistic graphic style
- 12 different animals to save
- Fun surprise at the end (different every time)
- Go-to-sleep friendly
- Beautiful piano music by the classical composer M. Giuliani
- Endless gameplay
Check out our other games at samuramu.com
September 29, 2012 New version 1.4
July 05, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
March 06, 2012 New version 1.3
January 24, 2012 New version 1.2
December 17, 2011 Initial Release