What's New- Login using Facebook
- Find and invite friends from Facebook
- Improved map search when creating a note - search by name or partial address
- Simplified reminders with location reminder as the default for new notes
App DescriptionCreate. Place. Share. The PopNotes App creates geo-triggered Post-it® Notes for the digital world. Create and place notes anywhere you want. Choose to leave a note just for yourself or share it with friends, family or everyone. You can even set a note to pop up at a specific time and location.
It can remind. It can organize. It can share an experience or a thought. It can virtually do whatever you want. After all, it’s from the people who brought you Post-it® Notes – the original social media tool.
- Create notes by typing and/or drawing.
- Place notes at specific locations.
- Control who gets to see the notes you post – just yourself, your friends and family or anyone with the app.
- Invite friends and family to connect through the app.
- View notes posted by you and others within 500 yards of your current location via an interactive map.
- Set location-based reminders anywhere in the U.S.
- Simple and fun to use, encourages creativity and spontaneity.
- Choose from nine different Post-it® Note colors.
- Leave a sweet note for that special someone at the airport when they land.
- Share reviews at theaters, recommendations at restaurants or tips at fishing holes.
- Leave a note at the store that reminds you to pick up milk when you get there.
- Create notes and reminders for yourself.
- View notes at the local salon so you can make an appointment with the best hair stylist.
- Explore new cities by finding notes with advice and recommendations left by others.
- Whatever your creativity allows. Have fun!
* App is active for download and use only in the US
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
April 14, 2012 New version v1.1
December 16, 2011 New version 1.0.3
October 20, 2011 New version 1.0.2
September 07, 2011 New version 1.0.1
August 25, 2011 Initial Release