What's NewBug fix release
App DescriptionCommPortal Mobile - For customers of service providers built on Metaswitch
IMPORTANT: DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL COMMPORTAL MOBILE UNLESS DIRECTED TO DO SO BY YOUR TELEPHONE SERVICE PROVIDER OR BY THE INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR COMMPORTAL DESKTOP INTERFACE. Metaswitch does not offer telephony and voicemail services or app support to the general public. Contact your service provider if you have any questions or to find out if they are built on Metaswitch.
Put the power of CommPortal in the palm of your hand. With CommPortal Mobile, you can take control of your home or office telephony services from anywhere.
• Manage your CommPortal network-based contacts
• Make calls from your mobile phone using your landline number
• Initiate calls from a landline using your mobile phone
• Be alerted to new messages
• Playback voicemail and view faxes
• View transcribed voice messages
• View incoming call rules
• Set do not disturb, sending calls directly to voicemail
• Set call forwarding number on demand
NOTE: CommPortal Mobile features require a mobile data plan or wifi access. Use of these services may incur additional charges. Your service provider may not offer all features listed or may require you to pay additional subscription charges to access the features. Contact your service provider for information.
September 26, 2013 New version 3.0.24
August 28, 2012 New version 3.0.23
April 10, 2012 New version 3.0.21
November 17, 2011 New version 3.0.20
August 29, 2011 New version 3.0.9
August 16, 2011 Initial Release