- iOS 7 support;
- Some UI changes;
*** Rate 5 stars to stimulate us release more updates with new features added;
- Possibility to record videos with higher resolution (warning! can be jumpy on older iPhones);
- New Dashboard Layout, "G-Meter". Inserts the accelerometer reading into result video;
- Fix in small display layout;
- Recording continue after application enter foreground;
- Focus camera by screen tap, like standard Camera app;
- Additional dashboard layout (select Preferences/Dashboard and switch DashboardL layout to Minimal) - looks more compact, but have no compass;
- Front side camera support;
- Feet as altitude units;
- Inserting Apple Map patch into recorded video;
- Option to save ONLY several LAST minutes of video;
- Option to stop videо recording on device shake;
- Several fixes;
- Speed indicator color coding;
- Automatic saving every X minutes of video (set in Preferences)
- Knots as speed units
aDrive Video is easy to use application, combining functionality of specialized video recorder and car digital dashboard.
Have you ever regret that you did not have time to take a video of something interesting on the road, because you driving a car and have no possibility to quickly get the camera?... This application should solve the problem.
Once installed in the windscreen mount your iPhone acts as a digital compass, speedometer, G-meter and a basic GPS unit. You can start recording a video at any time, just simply click on the screen once. The speedometer, compass, digital clock and altimeter readings will be inserted RIGHT IN THE VIDEO file, so you will see them when viewing it using any available video player, without the "aDrive Video" application installed!
When you stop video recording, the ready movie will be automatically saved into the standard Photo Album, where you can view it later, email or upload on YouTube.
- Speed indicator changes color when you accelerating (can be disabled in Preferences);
- Application can automatically save video every several minutes (also option in Preferences). This divides your movie into separated clips, what makes easier to email them or upload to YouTube.
- You can choose an option to save ONLY several LAST minutes of the video. With this option you can keep the application running constantly, without filling all the available memory.
- You can disable the audio recording to save the iPhone memory and be able to record longer video clips;
- 3 different dashboard layouts;
- 2 settings for dashboard size;
- You can adjust video compression rate;
- Some of dashboard readings can be disabled;
- Front side camera support;
- Possibility of inserting Apple Map patch into recorded video;
- Kilometers per hour, miles per hour and knots speed units;
- Visit our web site to see video examples!
- Please check is your windscreen mount capable of holding the iPhone in landscape and free the camera lens on it's back side.
- We recommend to use the iPhone 4 or higher. Old iPhones 3G not supported;
Application uses built-in GPS to get the speed and location data.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to [email protected] WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN DIALOG, what is not possible when you leaving the bug-report as AppStore review.
- October 23, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 30, 2014 New version 4.1
- February 08, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 24, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- August 20, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 26, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 23, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 09, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 05, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 07, 2013 New version 3.5
- December 15, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 09, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 14, 2012 New version 3.4
- July 28, 2012 New version 3.3
- July 16, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 13, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 26, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 23, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 13, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 10, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 23, 2012 New version 3.1
- April 04, 2012 New version 2.5.6
- March 13, 2012 New version 2.5.5
- November 18, 2011 New version 2.5
- October 20, 2011 New version 2.2.5
- October 01, 2011 New version 2.2
- September 25, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 22, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 21, 2011 New version 2.1
- August 31, 2011 New version 1.3
- August 30, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 25, 2011 New version 1.2