What's NewMinor bugs fixed
App Descriptionâ€¢ App Advice review : A challenging game that will definitely make you think twice about how easy it is to move a simple marker - 5/5
â€¢ What users say
- "Equally relaxing and addictive. One of my favorites for sure! :)" - Renamok
- "This is a great game to relax your mind after a hard days work!! 5 stars" - Lady Dudley
- "Once you figure out how to play it's very hard to put it down.. " - Believe in Yourself
- "Love it. Just about kill my battery with it daily cuz it's addictive!!" - Freckledcarolyn
- "It's pretty hard at first but once you get the hang of it, you can say goodbye to your social life" - Poobear9
â€¢ From user Li3303:
Normally I find this type of "line" game too frustrating, but this game has some awesome features:
1- being able to see what pieces will come up next- and where (I call them buds)
2- an undo button that you can use 50 times per game
3- a wild card flower
4- a flower that when matched with five flowers of the same color will clear the board of that color
5- being able to drastically reduce the number of flowers on the board three times
6- the hexagon board grid
The game starts out easy, but gets very, very challenging. Games can take a long time (around 1-3 hrs), but it's easy to put down and just pick up where you left off. Personally, I get more satisfaction from doing well on a longer more involved game than something that takes a few minutes. It's almost perfect the way it is, but I would love to have a counter to keep track of how many undos I've used during the game. Highly recommended for puzzle fans!
Flower Board is a highly addictive game. Group six or more balls together to dismiss them and to increase your score. New balls are added after each move and you will need to keep the board from filling up. There are also special balls to help you clear the board. The goal is to score as high as possible. The game is simple to learn, yet hard to master. You will have hours of fun playing it!
* Game Center support with 6 leaderboards.
* Optimized for retina display.
* On board preview of next balls.
* Powerful rainbow and lighting balls.
* Undo button to avoid mistake.
* Multiple themes to choose from.
â€¢ Important note
For some users who are frustrated that they cannot move a flower to a certain location: You need a *clear* path to move the flower.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2.3
May 12, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
April 22, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
July 29, 2011 Initial Release