In this update:
* Adds nearly 200 sound files
* New category: With the Doctor
* All lessons now have sound--tap to hear
* Improvements on the statistics accuracy
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for improvements.
** A reviewer mentioned a problem with playing sounds. We cannot replicate the problem, but if you have ANY problems with the sound, please call us at 1-866-837-3607 for instant support. **
Learning Spanish? Visiting South Florida soon? Add spice to your learning and have fun with Cuban Spanish Phrases and Lessons! While this app is geared for beginners, it will certainly help intermediates wanting to supplement their knowledge with the Cuban Spanish dialect.
This is a Universal app which means you buy it once and can enjoy learning on your iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad for no extra charge. Learn over 600 useful phrases recorded in crystal clear audio by a native Cuban Spanish speaker in Florida.
* There are over 600 sound files recorded by a native speaker. (More coming soon)
* Enjoy eight lessons (with more coming) on the language and culture. Most examples in the lessons play the phrase when tapped.
* Learn words and phrases with Flashcards (flip to see the English) or Study Cards (shows everything on one card).
* Most entries have grammatical or cultural notes.
* Learn smarter with helpful statistics and ranking encourage regular studying (track how long you've studied, what you last studied, review familiar but not mastered phrases, etc).
* Take the quiz to test what you've studied.
* Add any word or phrase to your Study Bank to review later.
* Email one or all of the items in your Study Bank.
* The settings screen allows you to personalize your learning experience.
* Other features include: Search the Spanish and English; random card; Auto flip to automatically go from card to card (the time is set in the settings).
We hope you will enjoy this app. Please email or call us if you have any suggestions for improvement or if you would like specific words or phrases added.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release