- fixed a problem with spurious "Not your turn" dialogs when submitting a turn
- change wording of "Sending…" dialog when playing a local game
- fixed problem with AI not making a move all the time
Words Play builds on the long tradition of word construction games, both on traditional boards, and on computers and phones. You're given a rack of 7 letters, and you place them on the board to create words. Play continues with each player taking a turn, until all the game's tiles have been exhausted. Use logic and cunning to place longer, more valuable words, and lock in the special squares in the board.
- Familiar word building game play
- Play friends, or auto-match a random opponent
- Optional adaptive AI player, for an added challenge
- Play across all your iDevices (universal app)
- See an unfamiliar word? Touch it to bring up the in-app dictionary
- Uses the latest Game Center features
- Earn achievements, increase your vocabulary
For Online-play, Words Play requires a (free) Game Center account (you can set this up right on your iPhone or iPad). Also make sure you have Game Center notifications turned on, or games won't update as frequently.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- June 13, 2014 New version 2.30
- July 23, 2014 New version 2.31
- July 30, 2014 New version 2.32