Resolves a couple of minor issues
Celebrating the 75th Anniversary of the Movie with this app **On Sale**! Enjoy the complete UNABRIDGED, book, audio and illustrations from L. Frank Baum's enduring classic 'The Wizard of Oz' in a richer, more interactive way than ever before. Baum's book includes much more depth and detail than the movie. Join Dorothy, Toto, the Scarecrow, Lion and Tinman in this brand new edition and see why it was on the best sellers list for 2 YEARS when it was first introduced!
Interact, touch, move, explore and experience the amazing illustrations and original paintings of acclaimed artist Greg Hildebrandt in full color 3D. Hildebrandt is renowned by generations the world over for his realism paintings and illustrations.
Listen to a brand new audiobook fully synchronized to the text and including sound effects and ambient sound. Control how you experience Baums' words by switching between reading and listening at your convenience and never lose your place.
Control how you experience the images to create the interaction, make them move and see the whole image in 3D from different perspectives.
When originally published The Wizard of Oz was the best-selling children's book for nearly two straight years. Baum went on to write thirteen more novels based on the places and people of the Land of Oz.
Other unique features include:
* Multi-touch interactivity throughout using a dynamic 3D physics engine to make it more fun and engaging.
* Twist and move 3D pop-up images.
* "Pinch" images to zoom in or expand images to the whole screen.
* “Pinch Flick” a unique new interface that allows you to make the image full screen by “flicking” the image with two fingers either larger or smaller. When you see the thumbnail view "flick" the image quickly with two fingers to expand it, or flick your fingers together to send it back to thumbnail view. Slowly move two fingers to zoom in/out on the image.
* Read in portrait or landscape.
Check out the preview video on our home page:
or directly on YouTube:
We know you will love the way this great book comes to life in your hands.
Buy yours today!
- October 15, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- October 06, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- March 10, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- March 09, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- January 05, 2012 New version 1.2
- December 22, 2011 New version 1.1
- December 22, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- July 18, 2011 Initial release