*** fixed: issue with GPS permissions now fixed
Bike CycloComputer HUD is the best solution for getting info of your ride. This app gives you all the data you need to know exactly how you are performing your training.
Bike CycloComputer HUD gives you a plethora of high precision instruments, especially designed for getting the most of your bike: Compass, Elapsed Time, Distance, Analog Clock, Digital Clock, Pace, Speed, Average Speed, Inclination, Lattitude, Longitude, Altimeter, Course, and GPS Signal power in a simple and beauty app that will be the perfect companion for you in your daily training.
Those instruments have been callibrated specially for using with bikes and motorcycles so that you never miss again any valuable information.
Ultra high precision instrumets
Callibration made for bikes and motorcycles
60 frames per second animation
Automatic zoom enabled map. Keeps you always centered on the map
Keep tracks of your rides
High precision GPS
Nice Start/Stop sounds
Beauty Retina Display graphics
English and Metric units settings
Multitasking ON/OFF setting to save battery
Automatic and Manual navigation modes
GPS Signal power
If you don't get speed or distance: look at privacy options on your device settings, look for gps, location, ... for both all apps and this concrete app. All must be on
To calibrate sensors on the app (must be stopped). Put the iphone on the bike, double tap on the inclinometer, and calibrate (auto)
BCH is compatible with apps like Runkeeper and Runtastic. To make that just start any of those great apps, then press home key on the iPhone and start BCH. All your progress will be logged on the background app while you have a great HUD to help you in your ride.
PLEASE NOTE: For using this app, you must have a GPS and compass equipped device, such as an iPhone 3GS or an iPhone 4. This application is NOT RECOMMENDED FOR IPOD TOUCH, NON-3G IPAD OR 1ST GENERATION IPHONE devices due to their limited hardware capabilities.
NOTICE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- October 26, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- October 28, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 25, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 01, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 03, 2012 New version 1.6
- April 28, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 05, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 16, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 17, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 22, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 25, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 25, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 28, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 05, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 07, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 24, 2013 New version 1.7
- March 13, 2014 New version 1.8
- July 20, 2014 New version 1.9
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.9.1
- May 06, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 10, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 29, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- August 22, 2015 New version 1.9.2